Pick up at 08.00 am at hotel lobby. We will visit “Kraton”, the magnificent royal palace of the Sultan (Closed on Mondays) , Taman sari water castle, before continuing to visit the traditional Batik home industry & Silver processing at Kotagede.
We will have a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, we will visit the Prambanan Hindu Temple, also called as the “Roro Jonggrang Temple”. Be ready to be awed at the biggest and finest Hindu temple in the whole archipelago. Transfer back to hotel in the evening.
- What Will You Do1. Pick up at 08.00 am at hotel lobby with private car + including guide
2. Visit “Kraton”, the magnificent royal palace of the Sultan (Closed on Mondays) and Taman sari water castle
3. Visit the traditional Batik home industry & Silver processing at Kotagede.
4. Lunch at a local restaurant.
5. Visit the Prambanan Hindu Temple, also called as the “Roro Jonggrang Temple”. Be ready to be awed at the biggest and finest Hindu temple in the whole archipelago.
6. Transfer back to hotel
- What To Expect- Private car including English speaking guide
- Visit King Palace "Kraton" and Tamansari water castle
- Batik home industry and silver handmade at Kotagede
- Enjoy lunch with delicious local food
- The Last visit the Hindu Temple "Prambanan"
- What Is Included- Lunch 1 x at Local restaurants
- English speaking guide
- Private Transport by air-conditioned vehicle / minivan / coach
- Admission Ticket
- Pick-up & Drop of point : hotel at city area
- What Is Not Included- Tipping for Guide & Driver
- Travel Insurance
- Other expenses not mention above
- Know Before You Go- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included and seats unavailable
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible / Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- TransfersPick up at Lobby Hotel atJogjakarta City area at 08.00 am
Drop off at Jogjakarta City area