This 14 day Western Uganda Safari will take you to travel from Central to Western region of Uganda and see the diversity of Uganda’s flora and fauna.
The savannas of Queen Elizabeth, Murchison Falls and the rainforests of Kibale National Park and Bwindi National Park.
This tour through Uganda is the perfect combination of nature, culture & animals and you will be spending your nights at the best mid-range accommodations in Uganda while listening to the beautiful sounds of the wildlife.
- What Will You DoDay 1 : Welcome to Uganda
Day 2 : Kampala city tour
Day 3 : Transfer to Murchison falls national park
Day 4 : Activities in Murchison falls national park
Day 5 : Transfer to fort portal
Day 6 : Transfer to hot springs and crater lakes
Day 7 : Chimpanzee tracking at kibale National park
Day 8 : Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 9 : Activities in the park
Day 10 : Climbing lions game drive
Day 11 : Gorilla tracking
Day 12 : transfer to Lake Bunyonyi
Day 13 : Transfer to Lake Mburo National park
Day 14 : Transfer to Kampala/Airport
- What To Expect- A tour around the Capital city of Uganda (Kampala) and visit some historical places
- Tasting a Ugandan snack called “Rolex”
- It involves going to track the gorillas
- It involves going to track the chimpanzees
- It involves doing a game drive to see the climbing lions
- It involves visiting some some National parks
- It involves seeing the wildlife
- What Is Included- English speaking guide
- Gorilla tracking permit
- Chimpanzee tracking permit
- All Park entry fees
- All Entrances
- Hotel/airport Pick up and drop off
- 13x Lunch and 13x dinner
- 13x Breakfast
- 13x Accommodation
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities for the guides
- Flight tickets
- Visa processing
- Drinks during and after the meals
- Personal health/third party/travel insurance
- Know Before You Go- Water: Gorilla trekking can be very tiresome and you need to refill your tank as the trek goes on. It is advisable to park a few water filtration tablets before you come for the trek.
- Boots: You will need good waterproof comfortable shoes. Some times it rains during the trek, so skid proof shoes can come in handy.
- Rain Jacket: You are advised to carry rain jacket because if rains very often in Bwindi Impenetrable forest
- Snack: You can carry a light snack to give you some energy during the walk in the forest
- Trouser and Shirts Bwindi forest is covered with thick undergrowth, therefore light trousers and long sleeved shirts are advised.
- Socks: You will have to tuck in the trousers into the socks to avoid insects crawling inside.
- Gloves: You will need Gardening gloves because you will be grabbing tree branches, leaves, name it, and some can be thorny.
- Camera: Carry a good camera (no flash ) to capture this lifetime experience
- We don't guarantee the clients about seeing the wildlife like the lions since sometimes they move looking for what to eat.
- This tour is not ready for children below 15 years.