This 15 day Uganda and Safari will take you to travel from Central to Northern and Western regions of Uganda and the Other attractive places in Rwanda and see the diversity of Uganda’s and Rwanda’s flora and fauna.
The savannas of Queen Elizabeth, Murchison Falls and Kidepo Valley National park and the rainforests of Kibale National Park and Bwindi National Park. Muhabura ranges, Genocide in Rwanda.
This tour through Uganda and Rwanda is the perfect combination of nature, culture & wildlife and you will be spending your nights at the best mid-range accommodations in Uganda while listening to the beautiful sounds of the wildlife.
- What Will You DoDay 1 : welcome to Uganda
Day 2 : Kampala city tour
Day 3 : Transfer to Murchison falls national park
Day 4 : Activities in the park
Day 5 : Transfer to Fort portal
Day 6 : Transfer to Crater lakes and hot springs
Day 7 : Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National park
Day 8 : Chimpanzee tracking at Queen Elizabeth NP
Day 9 : Climbing lions
Day 10 : Gorilla tracking
Day 11 : Crossing the Rwanda Boarder
Day 12 : Visiting the Muhabura ranges in Rwanda
Day 13 : Drive to Kibuye town
Day 14 : Drive to Kigali, capital city of Rwanda
Day 15 : Transfer to Kigali International airport
- What To Expect- Gorilla trekking
- Chimpanzee tracking
- Tree climbing lions
- Kampala city tour
- Genocide in Rwanda
- Visiting the Muhabura ranges in Rwanda
- What Is Included- English speaking guide
- Gorilla tracking permit
- Chimpanzee tracking permit
-All Park entry fees
- All Entrances
- Hotel/airport Pick up and drop off
- 13x Lunch and 14x dinner
- 14x Breakfast
- 14x Accommodation
- What Is Not Included- Tips for the guides
- Flight tickets
- Visa processing
- Drinks during and after the meals
- Personal health/third party/travel insurance
- Know Before You Go- Water: Gorilla trekking can be very tiresome and you need to refill your tank as the trek goes on. It is advisable to park a few water filtration tablets before you come for the trek.
- Boots: You will need good waterproof comfortable shoes. Some times it rains during the trek, so skid proof shoes can come in handy.
- Rain Jacket: You are advised to carry rain jacket because if rains very often in Bwindi Impenetrable forest
- Snack: You can carry a light snack to give you some energy during the walk in the forest
- Trouser and Shirts Bwindi forest is covered with thick undergrowth, therefore light trousers and long sleeved shirts are advised.
- Socks: You will have to tuck in the trousers into the socks to avoid insects crawling inside.
- Gloves: You will need Gardening gloves because you will be grabbing tree branches, leaves, name it, and some can be thorny.
- Camera: Carry a good camera (no flash ) to capture this lifetime experience
- We don't guarantee the clients to see the wildlife like the lions since they move a lot looking for food.
- This tour is not recommended for children below 15 years
- Bring some insect repellents
- You should be having some level of fitness