Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport, meet and greet by our representative. Later assistance and transfer to hotel immediate occupancy Over night.
Day 02: Delhi
A full day city sightseeing tour of the city, Visit Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid and India Gate and enjoy a rickshaw ride at Chandni Chowk before we drive past the Red Fort and the Parliament and President House. Over night.
Day 03: Delhi – Mandawa
Journey by road to Mandawa named “The Open- Air Art Gallery of Rajasthan” In the afternoon visit Mandawa fort and the intricately carved and elegantly painted Havelis. Stay overnight at Mandawa.
Day 04: Mandawa – Bikaner
Travel to Bikaner, centre of the art and culture of Medieval India. In the afternoon visit the well preserved 16th century Junagarh Fort and Lallgarh palace. Stay overnight at Bikaner.
Day 05: Bikaner – Jaisalmer
Travel to Jaisalmer, located deep in the heart of Thar Desert. Stay two nights at Jaisalmer.
Day 06: Jaisalmer
Full day sightseeing tour. Visit 15th century Jaisalmer Fort and well preserved Palaces, elegantly carved Patwon Ki Haveli and Salim Singh Haveli. Enjoy a camel ride over the sand dunes.
Day 07: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur
Travel to Jodhpur and explore the rustic rural life of the locals wearing colourful multi- hued turbans and special mirror jaded costumes. Stay two nights at Jodhpur.
Day 08: Jodhpur
Visit an old city surrounded by a 10km wall and its winding colourful street markets. The blue houses and beauty and grandeur of the numerous palace narrate a saga of hard sandstones within Mehrangarh Fort. Overnight .
Day 09: Jodhpur – Udaipur
Drive to Udaipur and stop midway visit the Ranakpur Temples, famous for their 1,444 elegantly carved pillars, with no two being identical. Stay two nights at Udaipur.
Day 10: Udaipur
Enjoy full day sightseeing tour of this romantic city and visit City Palace, Jagdish Temple, the Museum, Jag Mandir and Saheliyon Ki Bari. In the evening go for sunset boat ride at lake Pichola. Overnight.
Day 11: Udaipur – Pushkar
Journey through rural areas to Pushkar, a city famous for its annual camel fair. Explore Pushkar Lake and the Bazaars of this small town. Stay overnight at Pushkar.
Day 12: Pushkar – Jaipur
Travel to Jaipur known as the Pink city and famous for its colour, lifestyle and Rajasthani cuisine. In the afternoon witness a legacy of its royal past. Stay two nights at Jaipur.
Day 13: Jaipur
Full day city tour with an elephant ride to Amber Fort. Visit the City palace which houses well preserved costumes and antiques. Visit the Observatory, then make a photo shop at Hawa Mahal.
Day 14: Jaipur – Agra
Travel to Agra en-route stop to visit Fatehpur Sikri, the afternoon is yours free to explore the world renowned city of Taj. Stay two nights at Agra.
Day 15: Agra
Start your day with visit to the Taj Mahal, most loved for its eternal beauty, then to Agra fort and Itimad Ud Daulah built by Mughal Empress Noor Jahan in memory of her father.
Day 16: Agra – Delhi
After a leisurely breakfast, travel back to Delhi where the tour finishes with a direct transfer to Delhi airport.
- What Will You Do- Peaceful Udaipur – This is known as Lake City of India. Its evening is a good mixture of vibrant culture and traditional markets. Lake
- Pichola, and the delightful City Palace
- Pushkar is known as a sacred city, very famous ‘Brahma’ temple of Hindu culture
- The Sun City of Jodhpur – This skyline brings a great value and exposure
- Agra and Taj Mahal
- Ranakpur Jain temple
- Jaisalmer- It is a great ‘THAR’. You explore the Thar Desert, Gadesiar Lake and much more
- Explore Amer Fort/ City Palace of Jaipur and much more
- Delhi City Tour of Selected Tourist Places
- What To Expect- You will explore forts and palaces in Rajasthan
- You will enjoy tasty cuisines
- Enjoy camel Safari and Deluxe Camping in Thar Desert
- You Stay in rated 3* or Similar Hotels
- Enjoy Elephant Safari in Jaipur
- What Is Included- Breakfast x 15
- Dinner x 2
- Accommodation double or twin sharing basis
- Air conditioned transportation
- English Speaking Guide
- Fuel Charges
- Per day 1 water bottle
- Assistance and transfers
- What Is Not Included- Monument Tickets
- Camera fees
- Travel and medical insurance
- Any expense of a personal nature, like drinks, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Any other specifically not mentioned in include column.