Trekking to the Everest base camp, get to know the culture of the Sherpa ethnic group and observe some of the natural wonders of the world. Share trail with caravans with mules and yak. Crossing suspension bridges decorated with Buddhist prayer flags and simply inspire with stellar views of the Himalayas …
Trekking to Everest base camp is an unforgettable experience that takes you in the shadow of the highest mountain in the world, Mount Everest. Travel on foot to Everest base camp and admire the magnificent views of the Himalayas. Snowy mountains rise all directions, has great opportunities for beautiful photographs. As you continue along the ancient path, you will pass through charming ancient Buddhist monasteries that loom over the villages of Sherpa. The trip follows from under the shadows of four of the six highest peaks in the world and proves its resistance.
Trekking to Everest base camp begins with a dramatic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, after which they will climb through charming villages of Sherpa to reach their destination in the Himalayas, Everest base camp. Trekking to Everest base camp includes hiking to Kala Pathar 5545 m, a small rocky peak that offers stunning views of Everest and other impressive Cho Oyu, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Lhotse peaks.
The trip includes two nights of stay in Kathmandu before trekking another two nights at the return of trekking that includes visits to temples, monasteries and monuments in Kathmandu.
- What Will You DoDay 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Excursion in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Flight Kathmandu to Lukla trek to Phakding 2,860 m.
Day 04 - 14: Trekking from Phakding - Kala Pathar 5.545 m. / Mount Everest Base Camp and return to Lukla 2,800 m.
Day 15: Return Lukla to Kathmandu by plane.
Day 16: Excursion in Kathmandu.
Day 17: Departure from Kathmandu.
- What Is IncludedTRANSFERS AND TRANSPORTS
- Transfer airport - Hotel - airport on arrival and departure from Kathmandu.
- Transfer hotel - airport - hotel in the process of taking flight Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu.
- Transportation during excursion in Kathmandu Valley.
STAY IN KATHMANDU
- Accommodation (4 nights) in the hotel standard category includes bed and breakfast.
- Tourist guide who speaks Spanish during excursion in the Kathmandu Valley.
- Entrances to temples, monasteries and monuments during excursion through the Kathmandu Valley.
- Airline fare Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu.
- Accommodation (12 nights) in hostel.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea / coffee excludes other drinks).
- The professional trekking guide who speaks English.
- Carrier / s (a carrier for two travelers and 10 - 12 kg per traveler).
- Guide and carrier expenses (food, lodging, equipment, salary, etc.).
- Personal insurance for guide and porters during the trekking.
- Collective material: sleeping bags and warm jackets.
- Trekking permits (TIMS and Entrance to the Sagarmatha National Park).
- What Is Not Included- Bar expenses (any alcoholic beverage, mineral water, soft drinks, cigarettes, etc.).
- Personal expenses (clothes sink, hot shower water, etc).
- Any kind of unforeseen expenses and expenses incurred by circumstance.
- Accommodation or any other expenses in Kathmandu, if necessary, return earlier from trekking.
- The individual clothes of each hiker.
- Individual insurance and assistance of travelers doctor.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Gratuities and thanks (guide, porter, driver).