Day 1: Flight to Kayseri / Fairy Chimneys of Cappadocia
According to your pick-up time meet with your driver at the lobby of your hotel and drive to Airport for your 1hour 30min domestic flight to Kayseri. Upon arrival you wıll be greeted by your driver and drive to Cappadocia, meet with your group participants, and start your full-day tour. Explore Goreme Museum; consists of many rock-cut churches from the second half of 9C with beautiful colorful frescoes decorating the walls.
Next; Devrent Valley; famous for its quirky animal-shaped rocks. It looks like a sculpture zoo made by nature. There is even a rock pillar that looks like the Virgin Mary, holding Jesus Christ. Take in the unique lunar landscape of the valley and feel like you’re in another World.
Next; Pasabagi which means: the Pacha’s vineyard. This site is also called Monks Valley. The hermitage of Simeon monks was here. A chapel dedicated to St. Simeon (Simon) and a hermit’s shelter are built into one of the fairy chimneys with three heads. Pasabag valley contains some of the most striking fairy chimneys in Cappadocia with twin and even triple rock caps. This style is unique even for Cappadocia and these fairy chimneys are named mushroom-shaped fairy chimneys.
Next Avanos; where you will enjoy typical Turkish Lunch and experience make Potter with local experts. Next, we continue to Goreme Panorama, which has one of the best panoramic views of the Fairy chimneys.
Next Uchisar the Naturel highest Rock Castle provides a magnificent panorama of the surrounding area. After the tour drives you to your hotel. Check-in. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 2: Underground Cities Of Cappadocia / Flight to Istanbul
Upon breakfast at the hotel check out and start your full-day tour and Visit Rose and Red Valley; is an incredibly unique area of Cappadocia with sharp ridges, tinted in pink especially during sunset! the minerals in the sandstone have a pink tinge. This pink becomes more and more evident throughout the day, peaking at sunset when the sun glows directly onto the Rose Valley giving it that fine shade of pink so many people come to see.
Next Cavusin; is surrounded by a valley, which becomes gradually wider, called Red Valley. The houses of the village were cut into massive rock formations. The village is famous for its rock-churches. Next; Pigeon Valley; earned its name from the countless man-made dovecotes (Pigeon Houses) that have been carved into the soft volcanic tuff. Pigeon Valley is one of the best spots for walking in the marvelous Cappadocia region.
Next; Underground Cities; once a place of refuge for 15000 Christians. These settlements were of enormous value to the development of Christianity as they provided shelter and worship and were in use until the end of 7C AD. Witness the ancient bedrooms, church, meeting hall, and food storage rooms in this eight-storey city connected by 30km of corridors and passageways.
Tour continues with Ortahisar; famous for its friendly inhabitants, picturesque stone houses, narrow streets, and lovely churches as well as the castle-like rock formation after which the town is named.
After the tour drives you to Kayseri Airport for your 1hour 30min domestic flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival in Istanbul, you will be greeted by your driver and transferred to your hotel. End of our service.
(Breakfast – Lunch)
- What Will You Do- Visit Goreme open-air museum, Valleys and rock castles
- Walkthrough Underground Cities, see rock-cut churches, corridors, storage rooms and learn stories about early Christians
- Watch the sunset on the fairy chimneys from the best panoramic viewpoints
-Taste amazing foods from Turkish cuisine
- Learn how to make pottery from local experts
- What To Expect- Let's join 2 days tour to Cappadocia from/to Istanbul
- Walkthrough Underground Cities of Cappadocia, see rock churches, corridors, storage rooms
- See Fairy Chimneys of Cappadocia from the best panorama points
- Visit Valleys and greek villages, experiences life of locals
- Learn how to make pottery from local experts
- Domestic flight tickets, 1-night cave hotel stay, Airport transfers, Skip-The-Line tickets provided
- What Is Included- 1-night accommodation in Cappadocia
- Economic class domestic flight tickets
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Admission fees for all sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer services from/to airports on a private basis.
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- What Is Not Included- Beverage with meals
- Gratuities for the guides and drivers (optional)
- Know Before You Go- Please print your program&internal flight tickets and take them with you on the day of the tour
- Take your camera (without professional equipment)
- There will be roughly 4mile walking during the tour
- TransfersCentrally located Istanbul Hotels such as;