A 120-minute sailing tour over the historic water line of Lisbon, the Tagus river, on board of a beautiful luxury sailing yacht, with guided explanations regarding the major monuments & sights of Lisbon.
We’ll pass by the most important attractions by the river, such as the Belem tower, the statue of Christ the king and Commerce square.
On the first half of the tour, you will sail over the historic sights of Lisbon discovering the best way to visit Lisbon. Sit back, enjoy the sun and the views and take amazing photos.
On the way back, the second part, we’ll serve you a drink alongside with typical Portuguese appetizers.
- What Will You Do1- You will be welcomed on board by the captain and the host, that will start by presenting you the sailing yacht.
2- After that, we’ll start sailing alongside Lisbon beautiful coastline, where you will see the major Historical Monuments and sights, while receiving a personalized guided tour by the crew.
3- You will see Belem Tower, Discoveries Monument, 25th April Bridge, King Christ statue, Chiado, Time-out Market, Old Shipyards, Commerce Square, Lisbon Castle, Alfama, Cathedral, Pantheon, and many more.
4- On the way back, you’ll be served a fresh drink alongside typical Portuguese appetizers to be able to relax and enjoy while you sail on the beautiful Lisbon.
- What To Expect- Very knowledgeable and nice crew
- A beautiful and luxurious Sailing Yacht
- Learn the major historical facts regarding Lisbon's history
- Lot's of fun and relaxation aboard Lisbon Byboat
- The highlight of your stay in Lisbon
- What Is Included- Personalized guided tour
- Drinks (Portuguese wine, beer, juice, ice tea, coke or water)
- Typical Portuguese light appetizers (such as cheese and chouriço)