Listing ID: 33153
2-Hour Sightseeing Tagus Sailboat Tour In Lisbon With Welcome Drink
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
This 2-hour sailing tour you offers the opportunity to learn more about the local history, gastronomy, drinks and culture of Lisbon while relaxing and enjoying the view of the city’s harbor.
Lisbon is the westernmost capital in continental Europe, one of the oldest on the continent and is considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world. In this tour you will pass by some of the most famous monuments of our capital.
During the sailing cruise, spot points of interest such as the Champalimaud Foundation, Belém Tower, the National Museum of Ancient Art, Belem Cultural Center, Discovery Monument, Belém Palace Gardens, Jeronimos Monastery, the Electricity Museum, the April 25 Bridge, King Christ, Ribeira Market, Ajuda National Palace, Empire Square, Commerce Square, and the pier columns.
Try on delicious Portuguese wines throughout the cruise and sit back and relax as the captain guides the boat through the harbor. Don’t miss this totally unique way to see Portugal’s capital from a different angle.
- What To Expect- Lisbon sailing tour
- Escape the city crowds for a relaxing experience on a boat
- Sample wine on board
- See landmarks along the water, such as World Heritage–listed Belém Tower and Jerónimos Monastery
- What Is Included- Skipper
- Sailing experience
- Wine tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Know Before You Go- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- TransfersAll around Lisbon.
35€ each service by car (4 persons max)
50€ each service by van (8 persons max)
60€ each service by TukTuk (6 persons max)
Related Interest Points