Our sailboats are modern, vary between 10 and 12 meters in length and are equipped with all the comfort on board to provide you with a good ride.
It is served champagne, sangria, juices and other drinks as welcome on the cruise.
Our experienced crew will tell you a bit about the history of the surrounding areas.
If you prefer you can man the Sailing Boat with the supervision of Kipper (always) as well as sitting and relaxing in the sheik, enjoying the sun and sea breeze passing through several wonderful sights of the Tagus River.
- What Will You DoYou will relax, socialize, be dazzled by the charms of the landscape, see Lisbon's monuments from a different angle and learn a little about the history of the city.
Itinerary: Docas de Santo Amaro - Torre de Belém - Cacilhas - Praça do Comércio - Docas de Santo Amaro
- What To ExpectThe boat only leaves with a minimum of 5 persons or in exclusive regimen.
You should create a group of 5 people your acquaintances/friends or you will be included in a group formed by strangers.
- What Is Included- Craft snacks.
- Soft drinks.
- Includes all taxes, surcharges and service charges.
- Occupant insurance required by law.