On our Chitwan wildlife jungle Safari trip, we take a ride on the back of an elephant which is an exciting way to explore the jungle from a safe, elevated position. It also offers the close-up sight of the one-horn rhino in its natural habitat, numerous species of deer, langur monkeys, wild boar etc.
Over 400 bird species, either as permanent residents or migratory visitors, can be viewed on foot as you walk through the jungle and open grassland. Canoe rides along Rapti River on the western side of the park offer the fantastic experience of viewing a quarter of the world’s remaining gharial population which shelter under its banks.
This fish eating crocodile has long been hunted for the supposed aphrodisiac qualities of its snout.
- What Will You DoDay 01 :
Drive Kathmandu to Chitwan
Drive Kathmandu to Chitwan in a deluxe tourist vehicle. After driving for 5/6 hours, we will reach at the Chitwan. You will check in hotel nearby National Park. Jungle safari trip starts after lunch. Ashort visit around the Tharu villages will allow you to observe their lifestyle. In the evening, you will experience Tharu Culture program. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Full Day Activity in Chitwan
Today, you will go for full day Chitwan national park activities. After breakfast you will go for thrilling canoe trip on Rapti river, Jungle walk to see some wild animals and will visit to elephant breeding centre, then Elephant bathing. You will have opportunity to take a shower from elephant trunk. After Lunch rest, you will be going for Elephant back Jungle safari. This is the main attraction of the trip. During the safari you can observe One Horned Rhinos, several species of birds, crocodile and different vegetations.
Day 03 : After breakfast go for Bird watching, then drive to Kathmandu
You will be following your guide early in the morning for bird watching inside national park. After birdwatching tour, your journey will start to Kathmandu following the same route.
- What To Expect- Jeep Safari in Chitwan National Park
- Jungle Walking
- Tharu Culture and dances
- Elephant breeding center
- Canoe ride
- Nature Walk
- Bird Watching
- What Is Included- 2 Nights hotel in Chitwan
- Jeep Safari, Jungle walk, village visit, bird watching, canoe ride including their fee.
- All the activities included in itinerary
- Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- An English speaking guide throughout the trip
- What Is Not Included- Travel & Rescue Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Extra day and night stay other than the itinerary
- Domestic and international flight ticket
- Laundry, bar, beverage, entertainment bills
- Any extras unmentioned
- Flight Kathmandu - Chitwan
- Flight Chitwan - Kathmandu