The tour departs at the front of your hotel or Riad. We will take the road through the Tizi- N-Tichka pass (2260m) in the Atlas Mountains. The road through the mountains will have beautiful landscapes with different colours and Berber villages along the way. We will be able to stop and take pictures.The first break will be in AIT BARKA VILLAGE. It will be around 10:00AM to take beautiful pictures and relax and have breakfast. We will continue to ascend to the highest point of the Atlas Mountains through the Thicka pass where we will take a second break for more photos.Arrving to AIT BEN HADOU! It is clasified by UNESCO as a first world heritage. Here you will be guided by a local guide to explain the history of this amazing heritage AIT BEN HADOU. Then you will have free time for lunch and it will be around one hour.You will continue via the rose valley, Skoura Palm Grove to Dades valley and gorges. The first night will be in a Moroccan typical hotel, located in the heart of Dades gorges at the south of Morocco. Dinner, Breakfast and overnight in Dades gorges are included.
DAY 2:Dades–Todra-Gorges–Merzouga-Dunes-Sahara (Erg Chebbi):
After a traditional Marocan breakfast in hotel we will depart from the hotel in Dades Gorges at 8 AM. We will take the road of 1000 kasbahs driving around the colourful Berber villages of Dades valley. 45 km further, you will get to Tineghir. It is famous by it’s beautiful palm groves and Jewish quarter. At arrival to Todra gorges (Todgha) its free time to go on a trek along the canyons about 300 m high. It’s a preferred place by mountain climbers. After lunch, we will depart to the Erg Chebbi dunes in the Merzouga Sahara desert. Once you arrive to the dunes of Erg Chebbi, you will take a camel ride for 1h 30mins at sunset to get to the oasis where the camp is located. Spend the night in the bivouac amongst Sahara dunes in nomadic tents or outside under shooting stars. Play drums with the camel drivers. Dinner will be provided and overnight stay in Merzouga Sahara desert tent.
Early in the moorning, you will wake up to enjoy the sunrise over the dunes of Erg Chebbi. Possibly the best moment of Merzouga desert. Followed by a traditional breakfast in the bivouac of Merzouga. Then you will ride camels back to meet your driver. Back to Marrakech via Rissani, Tinghir, Dades valley and Ouarzazate. You will have free time for lunch on the way. You will cross again the Tizi N’Tichka pass and Berber villages between Ouarzazate and Marrakech. Then the end of our desert trip in Marrakech.For more details about the reservation, please contact us.
- What Is Included- Accomodations for 2 Nights
- 1 Night in Berber Camp in Sahara Desert of Merzouga.
- This tour offers Vegetarian and Halal food options on request.
- Breakfast 2 Days.
- Dinner 2 Nights.
- Camel trik in Sahara Desert.
- Guide: Driver/Guide Speaking English, French and Spanish.
- Transportation: shared Transport, Jeep, 4X4, Minibus or Minivan for families.
- Start point: We pick up you from your hotel in marrakech.
- Accommodation: Hotel and berber Camp.
- Rooms: Single, Double,Twin, Triple.
- Our tour can start from Marrakech everyday.
- Pick up at 8:00 AM from your hotel in marrakech and drop off to your hotel in marrakech at 18:00PM
- Know Before You Go- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
- The maximum capacity of the tour is of 8 people per group
- This tour is not recommended for people with low mobility
- Bring your ID with you