The colonial charm and natural beauty of the cenotes of this magical town called Valladolid, are one of the great reasons to get away and enjoy a few days in this quiet and beautiful town.
Valladolid is one of the two magical towns that the state of Yucatán has and is known for its history and colonial atmosphere, as well as the presence of the Mayan culture; it is enough to see the architecture of each one of its constructions to delve into its history and feel connected with culture and tradition.
The town is relatively small and you can cross it very easily. In the center, the first thing you will see is the cathedral, the park with its fountain, shops and small restaurants. Strolling through the park and eating a marquesita is something that you must do almost in a compulsory way. While there, ask about the turibus that takes you around the main points of the town; I recommend that you take this tour in the evening, since you will not suffer from the intense heat or the rays of the sun and you will take advantage of the nocturnal activities such as the light and sound show of the Ex-Convent of San Bernardino de Siena, founded by the Franciscans , that in its surroundings it counts on places of relaxation and small coffees in which you will spend a pleasant time.
- What Will You DoDay 1: Arrival: Transfer from the airport to the center of Valladolid. They will check in at a charming hotel in the Barrio de Sisal, in a romantic room. In the afternoon (from 4:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.) they will pick up their bikes, to take a walk through the historic center. They will give you a map and explore!
Day 2: Valladolid: After a delicious breakfast in your room, this day you will see the most interesting natural phenomenon of Yucatan: the cenotes. Fresh and crystalline waters, all with different formations, surrounded by exuberant vegetation. The cenotes are sacred places for the Mayans, so they must be very responsible and not use chemicals that can contaminate their waters. Return to the hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Departure: After your breakfast enjoying the charm of this hotel, we will move to the airport to return home.
- What Is Included- Hotel accommodation
- Food and drinks described in the itinerary
- Activities described in the itinerary
- Local guides
- What Is Not Included- Personal expenses
- International flights
- Food and drinks not specified in the itinerary
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your flight information.