Travel to the Mexican southeast and discover calmly and deeply the land of green horizons, Mayan splendor and peoples of great colonial beauty: Chiapas, one of the lungs of the world, offering experiences full of introspection and absolute relaxation.
The beauty that the state of Chiapas has is unique, its beautiful and spectacular landscapes have won the admiration of many, Chiapas is immensely rich in nature, with jungles, canyons, rivers, beaches, which added to its archaeological sites and beautiful villages, They make it an attraction for tourists from all over the world.
In a state with thousands of places to visit, the activities and attractions for fun and rest are limitless, sports of the most varied, walks, adventure activities, religious tourism, extreme activities, field days, are just a few options of what you can enjoy Plan your trip to this beautiful destination with time, it can be a trip or many, the truth is that you will not stop surprising you with every place you will discover!
- What Will You DoDay 1:
Agua Azul-Misol Ha-archaeological zone of Palenque
Reception 03:00 AM hotel in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, to start the trip to waterfalls of Agua Azul and Misol ha, of international recognition, and later we visit and visit the archaeological zone of Palenque, one of the main inheritances of Mayan culture in Mexico. Then, transfer to the hotel.
Estimated time of the tour: 12 hours.
Overnight hotel in Palenque
Archaeological zones of Bonampak and Yaxchilán
Reception 06:00 AM in hotel and trip to Frontera Corozal, where we boarded a boat on the Usumacinta River and on the dividing line between Mexico and Guatemala, to reach the Z.A. of Yaxchilán. Upon return, transfer to the Z.A. from Bonampak, in the middle of the Selva Lacandona, and later, transfer to the cabins to rest.
o Estimated travel time: 10 hours.
o Overnight private rustic cabins in Lacanhá Chansayab.
Walk inside the Lacandon Jungle
Around 08:30 hours, after breakfast and accompanied by a Lacandon guide, a walk begins in the Lacandon Forest, to discover new sites, mainly an unexplored archaeological zone, rivers, waterfalls and thick jungle vegetation. Later he returns to the cabins to eat and wait for the truck to return to Palenque. Later, transfer by public transport (bus) to Tuxtla Gutiérrez and / or Villahermosa.
Estimated travel time: 13 hours
END OF SERVICES
- What Is Included- 3 days of touristic tours in group service, sharing tours with other people
- 1 night accommodation in Palenque (choose hotel category)
- 1 night lodging in Selva Lacandona (rustic cabin with private toilet)
- Reception in hotel and cabin for tourist tours
- 5 foods for 3 days in the jungle (3 breakfasts, 2 meals)
- Payment of tickets to all tourist sites
- Boat payment on the Usumacinta River to reach Yaxchilán
- Lacandón transport payment to reach Bonampak
- Lacandon guide during the walk inside the Lacandon Jungle
- Public transportation by bus to Tuxtla Gutiérrez and / or Villahermosa (scheduled time)
- Comprehensive coverage insurance in case of accident on board
- Experienced drivers
- What Is Not Included- Flights
- Foods not specified
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your flight information.