Portugal was a pioneer in discovering the wonders of the new world. Come on a discovery tour and get to know the history of those maritime adventures that brought new cultures and tastes to Europe.
Get behind the wheel of a 2-seater Twizy, an eco-friendly electric car, and explore Lisbon from head to toe. Your Twizy will take you to all the hidden, unusual, and authentic corners of Baixa and Belem on this 4-hour tour.
Equipped with a GPS audio guide, you’ll listen to the comments and stories as you make your way to the most interesting places in the city.
Your tour starts in the most multicultural area of the city, Martim Moniz. From there you drive down into the shopping disctrict Baixa with its many little cafés and restaurants. Continue to Praça Luis de Camões and enter the famous nightlife district Bairro Alto. Stop at the Miradouro São Pedro de Alcântara and enjoy one of the most beautiful views over the city.
Continue your journey and head to Belém, where you will see the Belém Tower and the Jerónimos Monastery and get a chance to try the Pasteis de Belém, the famous Portuguese custard tarts that have their origin in this area of Lisbon.
Come back to the center by way of Praça do Comércio with its beautiful open space alongside the river. Enjoy the view and then head back to the shop!
- What Will You Do- Martim Moniz Square.
- Rossio Square.
- Funicular Elevador da Glória.
- Elevador de Santa Justa.
- Carmo Convent.
- Café Brasileira.
- Luís de Camões Square.
- Bairro Alto.
- Viewpoint of São Pedro de Alcântara.
- Garden of Príncipe Real.
- 25 de Abril Bridge.
- Cristo Rei.
- Electricity museum.
- Monument to the Discoveries.
- Belém Tower.
- Belém Cultural Centre.
- Jerónimos Monastery.
- Belém Custard and Belém Palace.
- Mercado da Ribeira.
- Commerce Square.
- What To ExpectEach Twizy is equipped with an automatic gearbox for ease of use, and is completely silent as it drives. The GPS audio guide will help you find your way with ease, providing a fascinating context to the sites you will see en route. Hear anecdotes about the capital, go to the best spots for photos, and learn about great places for eating. Dare to be adventurous with Eco Tours!
- What Is Included- Car for two people.
- GPS Audio Guide (Explain the many stories, curiosities and points of interest).
- Time to stop at the various points of interest to get a closer look (e.g. churches, viewpoints etc).
- Free parking.
- Car insurance.
- Free Wifi in our store.
- What Is Not Included- Food and Beverages.
- Optional activity costs.
- Personal expenses.
- Know Before You Go- Twizy is a two-seater car
- Driving license required
- Children (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult