Day 0: Free Airport pick up service to the customer.
Arrival at Kilimanjaro/ Arusha Airport. Your guide will assist you with your luggage and transfer you to the organized lodge or Hotel for you.
Day 1: Tarangire National Park
Tarangire, the home of Elephants
Breakfast at 7:30 am, You will be picked up at 8:00 am, departure at 8:30 am. Its 2 hours’ drive to Tarangire and you will have 6 hours game drive with picnic lunch inside the park. Later you will exit the park.
In the long and narrow park, you will find the Tarangire River and see the 4 big animals. Expect a large number of elephants, lions and cheetah, buffalos and impalas, baobab trees.
After a long day, a good, comfortable and lovely place is where you want to be. That’s Sunbright campsite and lodge.
Days 2-3: Serengeti National Park
Set out for Africa best park and stunning views on the way Serengeti. A scenic 4 hour game drive on route and pick nick lunch. Have full day game drive in the park and later proceed to your accommodation inside the park.
Migration involving 2 million animal, Africa Big 5, Lake Magadi, Many Lions and Cheetah, Buffalo’s and impalas, Hippo Pool, Mara River crocodiles,Endless plains, 2 million wildebeests, Sunrise Game Drives, Sunset Game Drives.
After full day games drive you will have dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite. It’s located at Central Serengeti inside the park.
Amenities: Sleeping Bag, Mattress, Tents, Chair, Table, Shared toilets and bathroom.
Mid range camps and Lodge.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater
Early in the morning after breakfast, At 8:00 am you will head to Ngorongoro crater floor. It’s a 1 hour drive to the crater gate. You will have a 6 hour game drive in the park with pick nick lunch. Later you will exit the park.
Among 7 wonders of the world, Home to Africa big 5 animal, Shifting Sand, It’s very easy to spot and see animals, Largest intact crater in the world, Most densely populated wildlife areas in the world, Salt lake at its center, Masai and Hadzabe people call home.
Get ready to see Black Rhinos, lions, cheetahs, leopards, Buffalo, hyenas, Stopover at Olduvai Gorge, Shifting Sand, Olkarien Gorge Mounts Lolmasin and Losirua.
After long day in the crater and drive back to Arusha you will spend the night at Arusha tourist inn hotel.
- What Will You Do- Group safari (max 6 persons in pop up roof 4X4 vehicle)
- Starting point and ending point: Arusha
- Main wildlife to be viewed: the Big Five, wildebeest, zebra, leopard, lion, and cheetah
- Children policy: the minimum age of five years old are allowed to join the safari
- English speaking guide
- Park fees are included
- What To Expect- 3 game drives
- National park gate fees included
- Observing the Big Five in Ngorongoro
- A chance to view leopards, lion, cheetah and other big cats in Serengeti
- Services of an English-speaking driver / guide
- Transport in a 4WD vehicle with pop-up roof
- 2 nights' accommodation included
- 3 daily meals included
- What Is Included- All Park fees
- All activities
- All accommodation
- All Camping equipment
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- All Taxes/VAT
- All Round trip airport transfer
- All Meals (3 meals a day)
- Drinking water and Wine
- Free Day tour on Request
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- What Is Not Included- All things of personal nature
- Gratuities for driver Guide and safari cook
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Know Before You Go- Other services provided on request of the customer.
- Bring your insect repellent spray