The Chitwan National Park (CNP) established in 1973, was Nepal’s first National Park. Located in the Southern Central Terai of Nepal, it formerly extended over the foothills, the property covers an area of 93,200 hectares, extends over four districts, Chitwan, Nawalparasi, Parsa and Makwanpur. Which is the world heritage property, and it also contains a Ramsar Site Beeshazari Tal in its buffer zone. The Chitwan National park has a history of over 3 decades in park management and rich experience in resolving conflicts between the park and the people.
It is a rich natural area in the Terai, the subtropical southern part of Nepal. A total of 68 species of mammals, 544 species of birds, 56 species of herpetofauna and 126 species of fish have been recorded in the park. The park is especially renowned for its protection of One Horned Rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger and Gharial Crocodile.
Day 1: Arrival in Chitwan National park
Welcome drinks upon arrival.
16:00 Village walk including Tharu Village tour, Elephant stable and sunset viewpoint.
18:15 Dinner (Either before the cultural program or after the program)
19:00 Tharu Cultural Program
Day 2: Jungle safari
08:00 Canoeing + Bird Watching+ Jungle walk + Elephant Breeding centre visit (after breakfast we will go jungle walk, bird watching, and canoe.You will see lots of crocodiles while canoeing and some rhino with their baby.)
12:00 Jeep safari (After lunch, we go for jeep safari inside the National Park where we see lots of animals including Royal Bengal Tiger. (if we are lucky) and visit the crocodile breeding centre.
Day 3: Jungle excursion
07:30 Elephant safari (After lunch we go for Elephant safari inside.where we see lots of animals including the Royal Bengal Tiger. (if we lucky)
11:00 Elephant bathing ( shower with Elephant on the river)
Day 4: Breakfast and Departure
07:00 Departure to Bus stop
- What Will You Do- Day 01: Arrival in Chitwan
- Day 02: Whole day jungle walk or half day jeep safari
- Day 03: Jungle Safari in Chitwan
- Day 04: Departure to next destination
- What To Expect- Tharu Village Tour
- Tharu cultural show
- Elephant Safari
- Elephant shower
- Jeep safari inside National Park
- Elephant Breeding centre
- Crocodile breeding centre
- Canoe ride
- Bird watching
- Jungle walk
- What Is Included- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- All entrance and National Park fees
- Elephant shower ticket
- Entrance ticket to the crocodile breeding centre
- All activities as Mentioned
- Both way tourist bus ticket
- Pickup & drop from Sauraha bus stop
- What Is Not Included- Personal insurance of any kind
- Personal consumption of alcohol and beverages