Day 01: Arrival at Delhi .
Upon your arrival at IGI Delhi airport, you are welcomed by us. Check in at hotel and relax. Afterward we start the tour of Delhi with the visit of India’s biggest Mosque- Jama Masjid. Your expert Tour guide comes to accompany you for the full day tour. After Jama Mosque visit “Raj Ghat” a memorial for Mahatma Gandhi who is the father of the nation. Now it is a drive for 20 minutes towards India Gate. This beautiful Gate was built during the British era. This Gate was erected in the memory of those brave soldiers who showed extreme valor and sacrificed their lives in the world war. In the afternoon visit Humanyun’s Tomb which is considered to be an inspiration for the world famous Taj Mahal. Afterwards you will proceed to visit Qutub Minar which is the world’s tallest tower and was constructed by the slave dynasty rulers Qutubuddin Aibak and Iltatmish. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Delhi – Agra
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Agra via Yamuna express way. It will take 3 hrs. Upon arrival Agra, check into the hotel. Afterward proceed to visit Agra fort a massive fort of 15th century built by Mughal emperors. Afterward continue drive to Agra. Later visit the tomb of Etmad ud Daulah which is also known as Baby Taj. Afterwards proceed to visit Taj Sunset from Mehtab Bagh Garden which is located back of the Taj. Overnight at the hotel in Agra
Day 03: Agra – Jaipur
In the morning after breakfast you are supposed to visit the epitome of love-the Taj Mahal. This white marble edifice erected on the bank of river Yamuna took 22 years time to be finished. This is the supreme expression of love of a man for his beloved. The interiors of the cenotaph are highly decorated with the inlaid semi precious stones. After the Taj Mahal you will proceed to Jaipur en-route visiting the fabled ‘’city of ghost’’. Fatehpur Sikri This once capital of Mughal Empire was made by Mughal king Akbar who as the folk lore goes was blessed by Sufi saint called Saikh Saleem Chishti. He built a string of royal places and a huge mosque saddled on top of hillock. But this marvelous city which was almost twice size of contemporary London was abandoned, after being in use for just 13 years on your arrival in Jaipur you are assisted by us at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 04: Jaipur – Delhi
After a healthy breakfast we set off to visit Amber Fort saddled amidst the Aravali hills, an elephant ride awaits you here and you get to see a fort displaying the fusion of Hindu and Islamic style of architecture. After sightseeing we take you to a local multi cuisine restaurant for lunch. After lunch we start our sightseeing with the city place where even today the royalty of Jaipur resides, here you will come closer to the royal life style, you can see hall of public audience (Dewaan-e-Khaas), Baggi Khana- a museum in the palace of music complex where you find amazing collection of Palanquin, Baggis etc. Later we take you to visit an observatory built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh in 18th century be amazed to see the old gadgets devised to know the various planetary positions. After wards we take you to Hawa Mahal or the palace of breeze this structure will surely entice you with its unique beehive design, this was made with an intention to facilitate royal ladies and allow them to observe daily life in the street below without being seen. After the sightseeing of Jaipur. Our driver will drop you at your hotel/airport in Delhi.
- What Will You DoWe will pick your up from the airport in Delhi, our company representative will meet & greet you. Later on you will be transferred by us to your pre-booked in Delhi. Later you will do full day Delhi sightseeing and enjoy overnight stay in Delhi. Next day you will be transfer to Agra by using your private car and after check into the hotel, you will enjoy the guided you tour of Agra highlights including Taj Mahal(If next day is not Friday) otherwise you will enjoy Taj Mahal sunrise next day and after breakfast and check out drive towards Jaipur covering Fatehpur Sikri en-route. You will enjoy overnight in Jaipur on third night. On fourth day after covering Jaipur tour with your guide you will be transferred back to Delhi.
- What To ExpectYou will visit the major highlights of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur cities with your tour guide. This will be a private tour just for you by using your chauffeur driven car and three star hotel accommodation for three nights.
- What Is Included- Private air-conditioned transport for entire tour
- 3 star hotel accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Complementary breakfast in hotel
- Horse cart ride at Taj Mahal
- Government approved tour guide at all cities
- Traditional welcome by our company representative at the airport in Delhi
- Assistance on arrival/departure
- Mineral water / wet tissue
- All taxes
- What Is Not Included- Meals
- Personal expenses
- Air tickets
- Monuments entrance fee