This is a rewarding trip to the Annapurna region. This Trek is popular among trekkers who have limited time in Nepal and do not have the previous history of trekking. Annapurna views short trek route leads you on an enchanting journey through wide open valleys, sparkling waterfalls and dense rhododendron forests.
The Poon Hill at an altitude of 3120m is famous for a breathtaking panorama of the Himalayan ranges it offers such as Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Annapurna I 8091m, Machhapuchhre 6998m, Nilgiri 7041m, Annapurna South 7219m, Annapurna II 7939m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, and Lamjung Himal 6988m. It is one of the most spectacular mountain spots where you can enjoy a fabulous sunrise and sunset over the Himalaya.
Day 01: Drive from Pokhara (915 m.) to Nayapul (1050m.) takes one and a half hours.
Our Experience guide will come to your hotel after your breakfast. After one an half hour drive, you begin your trek from Nayapul (1050m.) and pass via Birethanti (1065m.). The first part of your trek is comfortable, alongside numerous small hamlets and settlements. Afterwards, you ascend gently to the final destination of the day to Tikhedhunga (1577 m). The journey will involve four and a half hours of trekking. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 02: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2675 m.) takes about six hours.
Your trek begins with a steep 2 hours ascend and then level gently passing through Magar villages of Ulleri (2070m.) and Banthanti. On the way, you can see the scenic view of Machhapuchhare or Fish Tail (6997m.), Hiunchuli (6441m.), and Annapurna south (7219m). Now your trail becomes easier, as it passes through the forest and descends gently to the final camp. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 03: Trek from Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3180m.) to Tikhendhunga(2675m.) takes about five and half hours.
Early morning trip to Poon Hill (3232m.) to enjoy the sunrise view over Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m.), Tukuche Peak (6920m.), Nilgiri (6940m.), Varaha Shikhar (7847m.), Mt. Annapurna I (8091m.), Annapurna South (7219m.), Annapurna III (7855m.), Machhapuchhre (6993m.), Annapurna IV (7525m.), Annapurna II (7937m.), Lamjung Himal (6931m.) and other numerous snow-capped mountain peaks. After breakfast, trek Ghorepani to Tikhendunga (2650 m.) through the deep forests of rhododendrons, bamboos and oaks. En route, you frequently see waterfalls, rocks, wild animals, local birds and green scenarios.
Day 04: Trek from Tikhendunga (2675m.) to Nayapul to Pokhara (1950m.) takes about three hours. and one and a half hour drive to Pokhara
Today after breakfast you descend toward Nayapul via Banthanti, en route to Nayapul you will follow rivers and forest. Drop to the hotel in Pokhara.
- What Will You Do- Day 01: Drive from Pokhara (915 m.) to Nayapul (1050m.) by car takes one and a half hour drive and start trek to Tikhedhunga (1480m)
- Day 02: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2860 m.) takes about six hours.
- Day 03: Trek from Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3180m.) to Tikhedhunga (1480m) takes about five and half hours.
- Day 04: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Pokhara (914m.) takes about three hours.
- What To Expect- Best Mountain view
- Excellent sunrise view
- Local and Experienced guide
- Lots of flower and flora and fauna
- Meet Local people and their culture
- What Is Included- Pick up from the hotel in Pokhara and drop by private car.
- Lunch Dinner & breakfast during trekking
- National park permit, Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- What Is Not Included- Hotel in Pokhara.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc.