Every corner of Chiapas overflows with greenery and admirable nature; World famous is the cultural richness of its indigenous people. Green and blue fill the view and the camera its landscapes, and all the existing colors catch the eyes in the towns and their crafts.
Although Chiapas is part of the Mayan World, it also ranks second in Mexico in terms of ethnic diversity. Your people, your language and your traditions are transformed upon entering the state.
- What Will You DoDay 1: Canyon of the Sumidero-Chiapa de Corzo
Reception 08 or 09:00 in the airport or bus station and transfer to the pier to take a boat ride in the Sumidero Canyon and visit Chiapa de Corzo, colonial city and magical town. Later, transfer to San Cristóbal de Las Casas.o Estimated travel time: 5 hours.o Overnight hotel in San Cristóbal de Las Casas.
Day 2: Lakes of Montebello-El Chiflón Waterfalls
Reception 08:15 AM at the hotel and transfer to El Chiflón to meet and enjoy the wonderful "Velo de Novia" waterfall, a spectacular fall of 120 meters in the middle of a thick forest. Then, visit Montebello to see its main lakes. Later, return to San Cristóbal de Las Casas. o Estimated time of the trip: 12 hours.
o Overnight hotel in San Cristóbal de Las Casas.
Day 3: Agua Azul-Misol Ha-archaeological zone of Palenque
Reception 04:15 AM at the hotel, to start the trip to Agua Azul and Misol ha waterfalls, of international recognition, and later visit and tour to the Z.A. of Palenque, one of the main inheritances of Mayan culture in Mexico. Later, I return to San Cristóbal de Las Casas. o Estimated travel time: 16 hours.
o Overnight hotel in San Cristóbal de Las Casas
Day 4: Transfer to the airport or bus station in Tuxtla Gutiérrez
At the time indicated, transfer to the airport or bus station in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
o END OF SERVICES
- What Is Included- Reception at the airport or bus station in Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- 3 days of touristic tours in group service, sharing tours with other people
- 3 nights accommodation in San Cristóbal de Las Casas (choose hotel category)
- Reception in hotels for tourist tours
- Tickets to all tourist sites
- Boat for travel inside the Sumidero Canyon
- Transfer to the airport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- Comprehensive coverage insurance in case of accident on board
- Experienced drivers
- What Is Not Included- Flights
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your flight information.