Visit one of the states with the greatest natural wealth in Mexico and learn more about its history.
The state of Chiapas is one of those with the greatest natural wealth in Mexico. Its jungles, canyons and archaeological sites have made it one of the main tourist destinations for nationals and foreigners.
- What Will You DoDay 1: Sumidero Canyon-Chiapa de Corzo: Reception 08 or 09:00 at the airport or bus station and transfer to the pier to take a boat ride in the Sumidero Canyon and visit Chiapa de Corzo, colonial city and magical town. Later, transfer to San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Overnight hotel in San Cristóbal de Las Casas.
Day 2: Montebello Lakes-El Chiflón Waterfalls: 8:15 AM reception at the hotel and transfer to El Chiflón to meet and enjoy the wonderful "Velo de Novia" waterfall, a spectacular 120-meter drop in the middle of a thick forest. Then we continue to Montebello to see the main lakes in the area. Later, we return to San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Overnight hotel in San Cristóbal de Las Casas.
Day 3: Agua Azul-Misol Ha-archaeological zone of Palenque: Reception 04:15 AM in hotel and transfer to waterfalls of Agua Azul and Misol ha, of international recognition, and later we visit and tour the archaeological zone of Palenque, one of the main legacies of Mayan culture in Mexico. Then we return to San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Overnight hotel in San Cristóbal de Las Casas.
Day 4: San Juan Chamula-Zinacantán: At 09:25 a.m. we receive the clients at the hotel and we start transfer to San Juan Chamula and Zinacantán, artisanal indigenous villages, where our visitors know prehispanic customs and traditions and live with a family of this Mayan group. At the end of the tour we return to San Cristóbal de Las Casas or transfer to Tuxtla Gutiérrez airport. End of services.
- What Is Included- Reception airport or bus station in Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- 4 days of touristic tours in group service, sharing tours with other people
- 3 nights accommodation in San Cristóbal de Las Casas (choose category of hotels)
- 2 American breakfasts in hotels (except 2 stars)
- Reception in hotels for tourist tours
- Tickets to all tourist sites
- Boat for travel inside the Sumidero Canyon
- Transfer to the airport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- Comprehensive coverage insurance in case of accident on board
- Experienced drivers
- What Is Not Included- Flights
- Unspecified foods
- Services not specified
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your flight information