Yucatan has a lot of attractions to visit, through ecological tourism you can do various activities and have a direct contact with nature, know the culture, traditions and Mayan roots.
In ecotourism you can observe birds, swim in the fresh waters of the mystic Mayan cenotes, practice cave diving, cross the mangroves, attend Mayan ceremonies, make mountain bike tours, kayak and sport fishing These are some of the activities you can do in the company of your family and spend a different and unforgettable holiday.
Besides that with the visit you have the opportunity to contribute to the conservation of the natural and cultural resources of the region, to coexist with the Mayan communities and to be part of them in this adventure that is Yucatan.
- What Will You DoDay 1: City of origin - Mérida: Reception at the Airport or Bus Station and transfer to the hotel. In our free time, it is a good idea to take the "Carnavalito" or the "Turibus" to visit Mérida. Accommodation.
Day 2: Mérida (Celestún): Breakfast. Today, we enjoy the ecotourism paradise of the CELESTUN National Park, declared by UNESCO "Biosphere Reserve and Humidity of International Importance". Mother nature is splendid: turtles, ocelots, spider monkeys, fish, pelicans, herons, albatrosses and, above all, hundreds of pink or Caribbean flamingos feeding or resting in their natural habitat. Lunch. Return to Merida. Free time. Accommodation.
Day 3: Merida (Cenotes y Haciendas): Breakfast. Departure to the CENOTE SAMBULÁ, where we enjoy its crystal clear and shallow waters. We continue to HACIENDA HENEQUERA de YAXCOPOIL. In the visit to its facilities we can see traces of Mayan pottery and learn a little about the henequen. It is the turn of the open CENOTE of YAALUDZIL that shares its natural benefits. We replenish our strength with lunch, while enjoying the beautiful architecture and peace of the HACIENDA OCHIL. We begin the return to the city of Mérida. Free time. Accommodation.
Day 4: Mérida - City of origin: Breakfast. Free time to continue enjoying the thousand and one attractive Yucatecans. We have the room until 12:00 hrs.
- What Is Included- Local guides
- Accommodation in hotels as indicated or similar
- Breakfasts 3 and lunches 2
- I.V.A. and Lodging Tax
- Attendance Card: Intermundial
- What Is Not Included- What is not specified
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your flight information.