We will leave Lisbon through the 25 de April bridge to Sesimbra Castle with its fantastic views.
Explore the center of the fishing village of Sesimbra with a stroll along the beach and the narrow streets.
Visit Portinho da Arrábida with a beach of transparent and usually very cold waters.
Stop for photos of the stunning views over Troy Peninsula and Arrábida beaches along the Arrábida Natural Park.
Visit the village of Azeitão and taste its delicious pastries.
Visit the Cristo Rei Monument (King Christ) and enjoy some of the best views over Lisbon
Return to Lisbon through the 25 de April bridge to enjoy the beautiful view over the Tagus river.
- What Will You Do- 25 of Abril Bridge amazing views over Tagus river.
- Sesimbra Castle.
- Sesimbra beaches and narrow streets.
- Arrábida Nacional Park.
- Viewpoints over Troy Peninsula.
- Cristo Rei monument (King crist monument).
- Local pastries.
- What To Expect- A friendly private tour of about 4 hours in a comfortable 4x4 vehicle with air conditioned with capacity for 6 guests.
- This tour is for those with limited time and who want to know the most beautiful places, monuments and views of Lisbon South Bank.
- Get a feel of Arrábida National Park amazing views of the ocean, clear water beaches and castles.
- We will see the most and the best of Lisbon South Bank possible in a half day tour.
- We can adapt the tour according to your tastes, so we can suggest and show you the best that Lisbon South Bank has to offer.
- What Is Included- Hotel, Hostel or apartment pickup and drop-off in the indicated areas.
- Local Swipe Arrábida expert driver.
- Transport by air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle.
- Wi-Fi on board.
- Complimentary bottle of water.
- Accident and liability insurance.
- What Is Not Included- Lunch.
- Food and Drinks not mentioned.
- Other extras not mentioned.
- TransfersCost free Hotel, Hostel or Apartment pick up and drop off in the following areas:
- Lisbon city area.
- Lisbon South Bank in Almada and Costa Caparica area.