If you want some excitement in your holiday in the Algarve, to get onboard a fantastic boat and a fish for the BBQ, then this fishing tour is perfect for you and your family.
Our fishing trip will start and end in Portimão. After a brief introduction and safety briefing, find a comfortable spot on board and head out to sea, past the idyllic fishing village of Ferragudo and the famous castle. Then, hold on tight and experience comfortable highspeed as we unleash our 500Hp and head 2 or 3 miles offshore. Enjoy the views of the coast and with a bit of luck a dolphin or two.
Once at our fishing grounds, we will anchor and usually within seconds of reaching the bottom, you can expect a bite from diverse species, such as Breams, Pandoras, Bogues and much more. You can keep your catch except, species that are by law considered undersized or “catch and release”. Naturally, the quantity, size and species of fish you catch cannot be guaranteed.
Those people that don’t want to fish can enjoy relaxing time, panoramic views, polish the tan and swim. When time arrives, say goodbye to what it could definitely be the most fun you have ever had on a fishing trip and return to port.
Fastest fishing boat in the Algarve 😎🐟🎣🐟🎣🐟🎣#seasirentours #algarveboattripsPosted by SeasirenTours on Monday, April 30, 2018
- What Will You Do- Enjoy a personalized service with a maximum of 8 people in a beautiful boat
- Fishing in the stunning waters of the Algarve coast, and taking with you what you caught
- Have lots of fun, even if you're not fishing
- What Is Included- €5 Fishing license and complete equipment, fishing rod, equipment and bait (NOTE: A current valid passport or a photo ID driving licence is required on the day of travel for ALL, passengers onboard. This is needed to fill in your fishing licence details and, in the event, we get a visit from customs and excise.)
- WC, spacious deck and padded chairs, retractable shade and Wi-Fi
- Chilled drinking water, soda or fruit juice and a snack
- Experienced skipper and board assistant
- Excellent price-quality ratio