We have daily departures for a 5 Days Camping Safari to Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara National Park. These are the highlights of Safari in the Northern Circuit Tanzania National Parks.
Below is you’re 5 Days Tarangire Serengeti and Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Pick up at your hotel in Arusha at 8:30 am and drive four hours to Tarangire National Park.
Short stop for shopping at Shoprite
Tarangire the popular for Baobao tree
Full day game drive in Tarangire
Picnic lunch in Tarangire
Around 5:00pm leave the park and drive to the campsite.
Camping: Mbweha Campsite
Day 2: Tarangire to Serengeti National Park
Leave campsite at 8:00 am to visit Masai Boma on the way to Serengeti National Park.
Drive two and a half hours to the Serengeti National Park gate.
Half-day game drives in southern Serengeti.
Picnic lunch in Serengeti
Drive to campsite in late afternoon.
Camping: Pimbi Campsite
Day 3: Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
Wake up at 5:30 am for sunrise game drive in the Serengeti.
Return to campsite at 10:30 am for brunch and rest.
Afternoon game drives in Serengeti before driving to the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater.
Camping: Simba Campsite
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater to Lake Manyara National Park
Leave campsite at 8:00 am and drive one hour to Ngorongoro Crater.
Full day game drive in Ngorongoro Crater
Ngorongoro with Maasai Boma
Picnic lunch in the crater at Ngoyitoktok Spring
Leave crater floor in late afternoon and go to campsite.
Camping: Mbweha Campsite
Day 5: Manyara National Park to Arusha
Leave campsite at 8:00 am.
Drive to Lake Manyara National Park for half-day game drive.
Leave Lake Manyara National Park after lunch
Drive 5 hours back to peace hotel in Arusha.
- What To ExpectAs a 5 days camping safari that it is, accommodation is scheduled at public campsites within the National Parks and outside the parks but within close reach to the park where necessary. After game viewing at Tarangire National Park it is easy to spend the night at a campsite like Lilac campsite at Mto wa Mbu or spend that night at Migombani Campsite at the Rift Valley Escarpment with great views over the Lake Manyara. You can request for this if you wish.
Camping at Serengeti National Park is schedule in one of the many public campsites at Seronera in Central Serengeti, campsites like Nyani, or Dik Dik , Pimbi or Nguchiro campsite depending on availability on the day that you visit Serengeti and the time of travel. Your guide will choose the best for you. All of the campsites are what anyone yearning for a camping safari in Tanzania would ask for; camping in the bush in the middle of nowhere at the center of the most famous wildlife area in Africa, The Serengeti National Park.
- What Is Included- Transport FWD with pop up roof
- 2 Nights hotel accommodations in Arusha
- Airport picks up and drops off
- Accommodations full board whilst in safari in Tents
- Entry/Park fees
- Mineral water all days in Safari
- What Is Not Included- All things of personal nature
- Visas and airport Taxes
- Tipping for a guide and cook
- TransfersMeet on arrivals at Kilimanjaro Airport or Arusha Airport, then we'll take you to Tulia Lodge for dinner and overnight HB, (40 km, 30 minutes).
Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle
Professional, English speaking guide
Airport pick up and drop off + Mineral water