Days 0 : Free Airport pick up service to the customer.
Arriving at Kilimanjaro/ Arusha Airport.Your guide will assist you with your luggage and transfer you to the organized lodge or Hotel for you.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
After breakfast at 8:30am our driver will pick up at a hotel in Arusha. We enjoy an early morning game drive in the Tarangire.Tarangire is the sixth largest national park in Tanzania, it located in Manyara Region, and park originates from the Tarangire River that crosses the park. The park is famous for its high density of elephants and baobab trees, also Large herds of thousands of zebra, wildebeest and Cape buffalo Other common resident animals include waterbuck, giraffe, dik dik, impala, eland, Grant’s gazelle. Later on we head to panorama Campsite for Dinner & overnight.
Day 2: Tarangire to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast we head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. We arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight in the Seronera Camp.
Day 3: Serengeti Plain to Ngorongoro Crater
After a cup of coffee set out for a morning game drive up to 11.30am. You will be able to see the sunrise, later come back to the campsite for breakfast and lunch. After you finish proceed with game drive in the Serengeti. Later start driving and do en route game drive back to Ngorongoro crater Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater to Lake Manyara
After breakfast we depart for the descend down the crater for a full game drive. In the crater you will be able to see the BIG five. After game drive in Ngorongoro crater drive to lake Manyara. Dinner and overnight at Sunbright Campsite
Day 5: Lake Manyara National Park to Arusha
After breakfast in the campsite you will continue with a full game drive in Lake Manyara National Park with packed lunch for game drives. After your picnic lunch proceed with afternoon game drives. Later on we will drive to a Maasai Village to experience the different activities conducted by Maasai people.Arusha Tourist Inn
After long day of game drive. We will drive back to Arusha you will spend the night at Arusha tourist inn hotel.
- What To Expect- 3 game drives
- National park gate fees included
- Observing the Big Five in Ngorongoro
- A chance to view leopards, lion, cheetah and other big cats in Serengeti
- Services of an English-speaking driver / guide
- Transport in a 4WD vehicle with pop-up roof
- 2 nights' accommodation included
- 3 daily meals included
- What Is Included- All Park fees
- All activities
- All accommodation
- All Camping equipment
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- All Taxes/VAT
- All Round trip airport transfer
- All Meals (3 meals a day)
- Drinking water and Wine
- Free Day tour on Request
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- What Is Not Included- All things of personal nature
- Gratuities for driver Guide and safari cook
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Know Before You Go- Group safari (max 6 persons in pop up roof 4X4 vehicle)
- Starting point and ending point: Arusha
- Main wildlife to be viewed: the Big Five, wildebeest, zebra, leopard, lion, and cheetah
- Children policy: the minimum age of five years old are allowed to join the safari
- Bring your insect repellent