The territory where Guatemala is currently located is part of Mesoamerica and the Mayan and Olmec cultures were developed along with the neighboring countries. After the conquest of America, Guatemala became part of the Viceroyalty of New Spain as a General Captaincy.
The tourist destinations of the country offer the visitor to enjoy a diversity of attractions and combine archeology, history, ecotourism, community tourism, landscape, sports and others.
- What Will You DoDay 1: Guatemala: Arrival transfer. Accommodation.
Day 2: Chichicastenango and Atitlan’s lake: Departure to Chichicastenango to enjoy the market and the church santo tomas. Before noon we continue to Atitlan’s lake for leisure in the city of Panajachel. Return to Guatemala.
Day 3: Antigua and Guatemala city: Half day walking tour in ancient Guatemala. The visit includes central park, the cathedral, church la Merced and san Francisco. After lunch return to Guatemala to visit the city. We will see the most important points of Guatemala city: central park, national palace, metropolitan cathedral and civic center. Accommodation in Guatemala city.
Day 4: Free for optional: Free day for personal activities. Accommodation.
Day 5: Transfers to the airport.
(Note): The order of the tours may vary from day arrival
- What Is Included- 4 nights in Guatemala city
- 4 breakfasts
- Arrival transfer
- Half day city tour
- Half day Antigua tour
- Chichicastenango’s market & lake atitlan one day tour
- The transfers are performed with the hotel shuttle, except the arrival transfer
- What Is Not Included- Doesn't include what isn't specified
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your flight information.