In recent years the State of Chiapas has been placed as a place where you can practice Ecotourism, because thanks to the resources and infrastructure that have been growing little by little, you can carry out activities such as camping, climbing abseiling, traveling kayak, dive, take a tour of the Lacandon jungle to observe the flora and fauna, jump on zip lines, go hiking or swim in its beaches. La Selva Chiapaneca is considered the most biodiverse space in the Americas.
The Gastronomy and crafts of the State of Chiapas highlight in each corner of this place their customs and beliefs, many of these ancestral, as in the Fiesta Grande de Chiapa de Corzo, whose dance of Los Parachicos is considered an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. Its magical town of San Cristobal de las Casas, invites you to know the essence of the wonderful State of Chiapas.
- What Will You DoDay 1: Sumidero Canyon - Chiapa de Corzo: Reception 08:00 0 09:00 hours airport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez and transfer to the pier to take a boat ride in the Sumidero Canyon and visit Chiapa de Corzo, colonial city and magical town. Later, transfer to San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Estimated time of the tour: 5 hours. Overnight
Day 2: Montebello Lakes - El Chiflón Waterfalls: 8:15 AM reception at the hotel and transfer to El Chiflón to meet and enjoy the wonderful "Velo de Novia" waterfall, a spectacular fall of 120 meters in the middle of a thick forest. Then we continue to Montebello to see the main lakes in the area. Later, return to San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Estimated time of the tour: 12 hours. Overnight
Day 3: Agua Azul - Misol Há - Archaeological Zone of Palenque: Reception 04:15 AM in hotel, to start the trip to waterfalls of Agua Azul and Misol ha, of international recognition, and later we visit and tour the archaeological zone of Palenque, one of the main legacies of Mayan culture in Mexico. Then, transfer to the hotel. Estimated time of the tour: 12 hours. Overnight
Day 4: Archaeological zones of Bonampak and Yaxchilán: Reception 06:00 AM in hotel and trip to Frontera Corozal, where we boarded a boat on the Usumacinta River and on the dividing line between Mexico and Guatemala, to reach the Z.A. of Yaxchilán. Upon return, transfer to the Z.A. from Bonampak, in the middle of the Selva Lacandona, and later, transfer to the cabins to rest. Estimated time of the route: 10 hours. Overnight
Day 5: Walk inside the Lacandon Jungle: Around 08:30 hours, after breakfast and accompanied by a Lacandón guide, we will start hiking in the Lacandon Jungle, to discover new places, mainly an unexplored archaeological zone, rivers , waterfalls and thick jungle vegetation. Later he returns to the cabins to eat and wait for the truck to return to Palenque. Later, transfer by public transport (bus) to Tuxtla Gutiérrez and / or Villahermosa. Estimated time of the tour: 12 hours. End of services.
- What Is Included- Reception at Tuxtla Gutiérrez Airport.
- 5 days of touristic tours in group service, sharing tours with other people
- 2 nights accommodation in San Cristóbal de Las Casas (choose hotel category)
- 1 night accommodation in Palenque (choose hotel category)
- 1 night lodging in rustic cabin in Selva Lacandona (with private sanitary)
- Reception in hotels and cabins for tourist tours
- 5 meals the last 3 days for the Jungle (3 breakfasts, 2 meals)
- 1 american breakfast in hotel (except in category 2 stars)
- Tickets to all the tourist sites of reference in the itinerary
- Boat for travel inside the Sumidero Canyon
- Boat on the Usumacinta River to reach Yaxchilán
- Lacandon transport in Bonampak
- Lacandón guide during the walk inside the Lacandon Jungle
- Transfer by public transport (bus) to Tuxtla Gutiérrez or Villahermosa (scheduled time)
- Comprehensive coverage insurance in case of accident on board
- Experienced drivers
- What Is Not Included- Flights
- Unspecified foods
- Guides in archaeological zones (payment not obligatory)
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your flight information.