Come and know the state of Yucatan, a state that has it all, we invite you to discover its impressive archaeological sites, grottos, cenotes, beaches, colonial cities, to enjoy its exquisite gastronomy and to know the Mayan communities.
Why the conventional? sun, sand, beach ?, when there is much more to know, its Archeology: Chichen Itza, Wonder of the modern world, Ticul: its culture, its people. Nature: Rio lagartos, the red ones, simply beautiful places. Yucatán is a land of wonders
- What Will You DoDay 1: City of origin - Mérida: Reception at the Airport and / or Bus Terminal. Transfer to the hotel of your choice. In the afternoon, we enjoyed the Panoramic Tour of Merida. Free time. Accommodation.
Day 2: Mérida (Mayan Villages): Breakfast. An approach to the Mayan culture takes us to Ticul, the pearl of the southeast, where the work of classic pottery and women's shoes stand out. The Mayan town of Santa Elena, is dedicated to agriculture, beekeeping, hunting, livestock and tourism. We are struck by its typical houses, its local market, its town hall and Romanesque temple. Dinner. We finish with the observation of thousands of bats, leaving the caverns. Accommodation.
Day 3: Mérida - La Coloradas - Río Lagartos: Breakfast. We live unforgettable experiences among the unique populations of Las Coloradas, whose pink landscapes of its salt mine leaves us lost in thought and Río Lagartos, ancient port for the Mayan culture. We sail in a mangrove boat, we bathe in exfoliating mud of pink pools, enjoy free time on the beach ... Return to Merida. Free time. Accommodation.
Day 4: Merida - Chichen Itza: Breakfast. We have an appointment with the Mayan culture in the archaeological site of CHICHEN ITZA, a brilliant new Wonder of the World: Observatory, Pyramid of the Castle, Sacred Cenote, Game of Ball and other temples of interest ... they give us testimony of the advanced thing of the Mayan culture. Lunch. Return to Merida and free time. Accommodation.
Day 5: Merida: Breakfast. We have the room until 12.00 hrs. In this way, we can continue enjoying the benefits of "Blanca Mérida".
- What Is Included- Local guides
- Accommodation in hotels as indicated or similar
- Breakfasts 4, Lunch 1 and Dinner 1
- I.V.A. and Lodging Tax
- Attendance Card: Intermundial
- Backpack (one per person) and Portadocumentos (one per room)
- What Is Not Included- Does not include what is not specified
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your flight information.