In Guatemala you will fall in love with the modern and the colonial, it is really fantastic.
The tourist destinations of the country offer the visitor to enjoy a diversity of attractions and combine archeology, history, ecotourism, community tourism, landscape, sports and others.
The territory where Guatemala is currently located is part of Mesoamerica and the Mayan and Olmec cultures were developed along with the neighboring countries. After the conquest of America, Guatemala became part of the Viceroyalty of New Spain as a General Captaincy.
- What Will You DoDay 1: Guatemala: Arrival transfer. Hotel.
Day 2: Chichicastenango and Atitlan´s Lake: Departure to Chichicastenango and visit of the Market and Santo Tomas Church. Lunch (on your account). In the afternoon, we will depart to Panajachel to visit and free time. Accommodation.
Day 3: Santiago Atitlan: Morning in Santiago Atitlan the visit including transfer by boat. Visit the town, Central Park, you will receive information about the origin of the Q.0.25 cents, visit a local home to get to know their traditions, and time for photos with Indigenous textiles. Visit the Church, and back to Panajachel by boat. After lunch (on your account), departure to Antigua Guatemala. Arrival and Accommodation.
Day 4: Antigua Guatemala and Guatemala City: Half day walking tour of Antigua Guatemala, including central park, the cathedral, la Merced Church and San Francisco. After lunch, back to Guatemala to visit the city. We will drive by the most important sites of the city of Guatemala, Central Park, National Palace, Metropolitan Cathedral and Civic Center. Accommodation in Guatemala.
DAY 5: Transfers Out.
NOTE: THE ORDER OF THE TOURS MAY VARY FROM DAY ARRIVAL
- What Is Included- Operates: Wednesday and saturday
- Min. 2 pax
- Hotel for 2nights in Guatemala city
- Hotel for 1 night in Panajachel, Atitlan
- 1 night in Antigua Guatemala
- 4 breakfasts
- Arrival transfer
- Half day tour Guatemala city
- Half day tour antigua Guatemala
- All day tour chichicastenango’s market and Atitlan’s lake
- Boat tour to Santiago Atitlan
- The transfers are performed with the hotel shuttle, except the arrivel transfer
- What Is Not Included- Doesn't include what isn't specified.
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your flight information.