Celestun Nature Reserve.The Natural Reserve of Celestún, covers a wide variety of wetlands, being one of the largest mangrove areas in good state of conservation of the Gulf of Mexico. It is the ideal place to enjoy and interact with the nature, and that along with its 21 Kms., of longitude and little depth, they are the perfect habitat for many bird species; such as the spectacular pink flamenco, which makes this place one of the places of nesting and reproduction of this species.
Mayan Archaeological Zones – Uxmal & Kabah.Uxmal, place considered Cultural Heritage of Humanity, located in the Puuc zone, being the most representative of this architectural style.We will continue to the archaeological site of Kabah, where, among other attractions, we will visit the Temple of the Masks, so named because in the west facade there are Chaac masks and below of them there is a fretwork of intertwined snakes and on the masks there is a decoration geometric based on triangles.
Hacienda “Sotuta de Peón”.We will travel this hacienda in platforms pulled by mules that travel on rails, from which, we can visit a typical Mayan house. We can witness every step of the Henequen transformation process (also called Green Gold in this region), from the plant to the fiber, and from the fiber to the finished product.We will also have the opportunity to see the old machinery that has been rescued from the ravages of time and rebuilt to its precise operational capacity. We will also explore the unequaled geological formations: the Cenotes, where we will have a few moments to take a refreshing dip at the end of the ride in the cold waters of the Cenote.
- What Will You DoDay 1: Arrival: Mérida Hotel
Day 2: Celestun Nature Reserve: After breakfast, departure to Celestún. Declared a Wildlife Refuge, The Natural Reserve of Celestú,When finished, return to Merida and overnight.
Day 3: Mayan Archaeological Zones - Uxmal - Kabah: After breakfast, we will leave for the impressive archaeological zone of Uxmal,We will continue to the archaeological site of Kabah,Return to Merida, enjoy lunch and rest.
Day 4: Hacienda Sotuta de Peón: After breakfast, we will leave the hotel for the Hacienda Sotuta de Peón, where we will travel to the past to know a Living Hacienda,Lunch, and then return to Merida.
Day 5: Mayan Archaeological Zone - Chichén Itzá - Departure: At the end of breakfast, scheduled departure to one of the main archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula: Chichen Itza, Lunch and later transfer to the hotel of your choice in Cancún.
- What Is Included- Arrival transfers
- Transportation in vehicles with air conditioning
- Driver - guide all the way
- All entrances to Parks and Monuments described in the itinerary
- Food included in the itinerary. (3 American Type Breakfasts and 2 meals)
- 4 nights accommodation in Merida
- 4 star hotels
- What Is Not Included- Food and services not described in the itinerary
- Breakfast for minors
- Tips and expenses of a personal nature
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your flight information.