Chichen itza: Due to its architectural beauty and geographic location, it is the most visited archaeological zone of the Yucatan Peninsula and considered by archaeologists and historians as the most important in the southeast of Mexico. Visit: The Temple of Kukulkan, The Game of the Ball, The Temple of the Tigers, The Temple of the Warriors, The Sacred Cenote, The 1000 Columns and other places of interest.
Xcaret: Inside we find small Mayan ruins, water activities, as well as well as a great variety of flowers and fauna such as jaguars, dolphins and many others.
- What Will You DoDay 1: Arrive: Transfer to your Merida hotel.
Day 2: Merida - Chichen Itza - Cancun: Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before departing to Chichen Itza, After lunch (included), we will continue to Cancun.
Day 3: Xcaret: Enjoy breakfast and then head to the Xcaret Park, which is one of the most visited attractions, Lunch is included in the park. Return to the hotel and lodging.
Day 4: Cancun: Enjoy a free day in Cancun.
Day 5: Cancun: Enjoy one last breakfast before we transfer you to the airport.
- What Is Included- 2-Night Accommodation in Merida with breakfast
- 2-Night Accommodation nights in Cancun in All Inclusive Plan
- Lunch at Chichen Itzá
- X-CARET PLUS ticket with transportation from hotel
- Transfers Airport-Hotel-Airport
- Tours in shared services Spanish / English
- What Is Not Included- TAX of MXN 1,289
- Food not specified in the program
- Items for personal use
- Travel insurance
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your flight information.