Tulum, Coba,Merida. we’ll travel to Mérida, a beautiful city known as the “White City”. Along the way we’ll visit the impressive archaeological zone of Tulum, which means “Palizada” or “Muralla,” and is an important Mayan city that offers us a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea. We will continue our journey, visiting the archaeological site of Coba. We’ll head to the main pyramid, which is the highest in the Yucatan Peninsula. We can admire the incredible jungle panorama of the region.
Merida,Uxmal,Kabah,Uxmal, place considered a Cultural Heritage of Humanity, located in the Puuc zone, being the most representative of this architectural style.We will continue to the archaeological site of Kabah, where, among other attractions, we will visit the Temple of the Masks, so named because in the west façade there are Chaac masks and below of them there is a fretwork of intertwined snakes and on the masks there is a decoration geometric based on triangles.
- What Will You DoDay 1: Arrival: Transfer Cancún Airport - Cancún Hotel
Day 2: Tulum - Coba - Merida: In the morning, we'll travel to Mérida, Along the way we'll visit the impressive archaeological zone of Tulum,We will continue our journey, visiting the archaeological site of Coba,Then we'll arrive in Merida..
Day 3: Merida - Uxmal - Kabah - Merida: After breakfast, we will leave for the impressive archaeological zone of Uxmal,We will continue to the archaeological site of Kabah,Return to Merida, where we'll have lunch and rest.
Day 4: Merida - Chichen Itza- Cancun: After breakfast we'll depart to one of the main archaeological sites of the Peninsula of Yucatán: Chichen Itzá We will visit and admire its beautiful constructions,Enjoy lunch and then return to Cancun.
Day 5: Departure: Cancun Airport. Transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
- What Is Included- Transportation on air conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide and driver (Spanish - English) during all the way
- All entrances to Parks and Monuments described in the itinerary
- Food included in the itinerary. (3 American Type Breakfasts and 2 meals)
- 2 nights accommodation in Cancun or Riviera Maya.
- 2 nights accommodation in Merida.
- 4 star hotels.
- What Is Not Included- Food and services not described in the itinerary
- Breakfast for minors
- Tips and expenses of a personal nature
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your air tickets.