Day 1: Pick up by your guide from Kampala after your breakfast and immediately set off to Bwindi forest in the Southwestern part of Uganda. It will be a tremendous journey with lots of sightings such as the rolling terraced hills, together with a few stopovers at the equator to take photos and another in Mbarara for lunch as you proceed to Bwindi. You will arrive in the evening and rest at the hotel with dinner. Accommodation Buhoma lodge
Day 2: After breakfast that early morning, move to the headquarters of the park for briefing with your packed lunch. Enter the forest for gorilla trekking guided by the Park rangers. Later in the evening take a walk in the Batwa community for some cultural encounters from the Batwa people like the traditional dances among others. Accommodation; Buhoma lodge.
Day 3: On this morning after a tasty breakfast, say goodbye to Gorilla sanctuary as you will drive to Lake Bunyonyi also termed as a great destination for birders due to the various numbers of birds that are available. Besides that, it has eye-catching scenes including the waters, hills, forests, islands among others. Upon arrival you could opt to go for a canoe along the lake or a nature walk around the area. In the evening retire at the lodge and have dinner. Accommodation; Arcadia Cottages
Day 4: After the morning meal, carry on with the journey to Lake Mburo National Park, where your eyes will be catch up with the large numbers of impalas (mainly concentrated in this park), zebras, buffaloes, warthogs, among others. Along the way your eyes will be fed again with the stunning landscapes of the kigezi highlands. You will have lunch along the way before arriving at the park for a game drive through the park as you will have a chance to see most animals. Later have dinner and Overnight. Accommodation; Mihingo Lodge (Luxury)
Day 5: Enjoy breakfast; go on a boat cruise along the lake where you will see more wildlife on the lake shores like hippos, Crocodiles, buffaloes drinking water as well as many birds and you will also see other smaller lakes like Bwa and Kazuma. In the afternoon after having lunch, drive back to Kampala after an amazing time in the wild.
- What Will You Do1. Kampala-Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
2. Mountain gorilla tracking-Bwindi
3. Bwindi Forest-Lake Bunyonyi.
4. Lake Bunyonyi -Lake Mburo.
5. Stop at Equator for Photos and shopping for Souvenirs
6. Return to Kampala-Entebbe International Airport
- What Is Included- All Airport transfers
- Gorilla permits
- Accommodation and lodging
- Meals throughout the itinerary
- English speaking guides/drivers
- 4WD safari vehicles
- Domestic flights
- Park Fees
- Emergency Evacuations (AMREF)
- What Is Not Included- International flights
- Visa and customs fees or charges
- Travel Insurance
- Cigarettes and alcohol
- Know Before You GoEntebbe international airport is your gateway to and from Uganda. To avoid inconveniences that are occasioned by rushing at the time of departure, we advise that you book international flights departing from Entebbe after 8pm.
We will need you to furnish us with the following information:
- Flight number
- Arrival and departure date
- Flight times