Chiapas is the ideal paradise for those who want to get away from conventional travel, stop the clock and immerse themselves in the depths of the blue sky and its waters; that protect Mother Nature, willing to be discovered by adventurers with admiration and respect.
Chiapas is the owner of a natural beauty without rival in all of Mexico. A great jungle, an impressive canyon and paradisiacal waterfalls dress the southern state with the unique charm of nature. Explore Chiapas and live with its people, it will be an adventure!
The last frontier Chiapas is the southernmost state of Mexico, the last frontier of the country. Here, in this corner that was also the last territory to be added to the republic, is a paradise of natural beauties ready to be explored.
- What Will You DoDay 1: Sumidero Canyon - Chiapa de Corzo: Reception 08 or 09:00 in the airport or bus station and transfer to the pier to take a boat ride in the Sumidero Canyon and visit Chiapa de Corzo, colonial city and magical town. Later, transfer to San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Estimated time of the tour: 5 hours. Overnight
Day 2: Montebello Lakes - El Chiflón Waterfalls: 8:15 AM reception at the hotel and transfer to El Chiflón to meet and enjoy the wonderful "Velo de Novia" waterfall, a spectacular fall of 120 meters in the middle of a thick forest. Then we continue to Montebello to see the main lakes in the area. Later, return to San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Estimated time of the tour: 12 hours. Overnight
Day 3: San Juan Chamula - Zinacantán: At 09:25 AM, reception at the hotel and transfer to San Juan Chamula and Zinacantán, artisanal indigenous villages, where visitors know prehispanic customs and traditions and live with a family of the Tsotsil ethnic group. At the end of the tour I return to San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Estimated time of the tour: 5 hours. Overnight
Day 4: Agua Azul - Misol Há - Archaeological Zone of Palenque: Reception 04:15 AM in hotel, to start the trip to waterfalls of Agua Azul and Misol ha, of international recognition, and later visit and tour to the Z.A. of Palenque, one of the main inheritances of Mayan culture in Mexico. Then, transfer to the hotel. Estimated time of the tour: 12 hours. Overnight
Day 5: Archaeological zones of Bonampak and Yaxchilán: Welcome 06:00 AM in hotel and trip to Frontera Corozal, where we boarded a boat on the Usumacinta River and on the dividing line between Mexico and Guatemala, to reach the archaeological zone of Yaxchilán. Upon return, transfer to the Z.A. of Bonampak, in the middle of the Lacandon Jungle. At the end of the tour, return to Palenque begins. Later, transfer by public transport (bus) to Tuxtla Gutiérrez and / or Villahermosa. Estimated time of the trip: 13 hours. End of services.
- What Is Included- Reception airport or bus station in Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- 5 days of touristic tours in group service, sharing tours with other people
- 3 nights accommodation in San Cristóbal de Las Casas
- 1 night accommodation in Palenque
- Reception in hotels for tourist tours
- 2 American breakfasts in hotels (except in 2 star category)
- 2 american breakfasts en route
- Tickets to all tourist sites
- Boat for travel inside the Sumidero Canyon
- Boat on the Usumacinta River to reach Yaxchilán
- Transport of Lacandones to reach Bonampak
- Public transport by bus to Tuxtla Gutiérrez and / or Villahermosa (scheduled time)
- Comprehensive coverage insurance in case of accident on board
- Experienced drivers
- What Is Not Included- Flights
- Unspecified foods
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your flight information.