Every corner of Chiapas overflows with greenery and admirable nature; World famous is the cultural richness of its indigenous people. Green and blue fill the view and the camera its landscapes, and all the existing colors catch the eyes in the towns and their crafts.
Although Chiapas is part of the Mayan World, it also ranks second in Mexico in terms of ethnic diversity. Your people, your language and your traditions are transformed upon entering the state.
- What Will You DoDay 1: Canyon of the Sumidero-Chiapa de Corzo
Reception 08 or 09:00 in the airport or bus station and transfer to the pier to take a boat ride in the Sumidero Canyon and visit Chiapa de Corzo, colonial city and magical town. Later, transfer to San Cristóbal de Las Casas. o Estimated travel time: 5 hours. o Overnight hotel in San Cristóbal de Las Casas.
Day 2: Lakes of Montebello-El Chiflón Waterfalls
Reception 08:15 AM at the hotel and transfer to El Chiflón to meet and enjoy the wonderful "Velo de Novia" waterfall, a spectacular fall of 120 meters in the middle of a thick forest. Then we continue to Montebello to see the main lakes in the area. Later, return to San Cristóbal de Las Casas. o Estimated time of the trip: 12 hours. o Overnight hotel in San Cristóbal de Las Casas.
Day 3: San Juan Chamula-Zinacantán
At 09:25 AM reception at the hotel and transfer to San Juan Chamula and Zinacantán, artisanal indigenous villages, where visitors know pre-Hispanic customs and traditions and live with a family of the Tsotsil ethnic group. At the end of the tour I return to San Cristóbal de Las Casas. o Estimated travel time: 5 hours. o Overnight hotel in San Cristóbal de Las Casas.
Day 4: Agua Azul-Misol Ha-archaeological zone of Palenque
Reception 04:15 AM at the hotel, to start the trip to Agua Azul and Misol ha waterfalls, of international recognition, and later visit and tour to the Z.A. of Palenque, one of the main inheritances of Mayan culture in Mexico. Then, transfer to the hotel. o Estimated time of the trip: 12 hours. o Overnight hotel in Palenque.
Day 5: Archaeological zones of Bonampak and Yaxchilán
Reception 06:00 AM in hotel and trip to Frontera Corozal, where we boarded a boat on the Usumacinta River and on the dividing line between Mexico and Guatemala, to reach the Z.A. of Yaxchilán. Upon return, transfer to the Z.A. of Bonampak, in the middle of the Lacandon Jungle. At the end of the tour, return to Palenque begins. o Estimated time of the trip: 12 hours. o Overnight hotel in Palenque.
Day 6: Cascadas Wejlibhá and Roberto Barrios
Reception 09:00 AM at a hotel in Palenque and a trip to Cascadas de Wejlib Há, an attraction characterized by a turquoise blue cascade that contrasts with the evergreen vegetation, forming natural pools suitable for swimming; Later, we moved to the Roberto Barrios waterfalls, where its crystalline turquoise water forms beautiful natural pools. Return to the city of Palenque and time to eat. At 17:00 PM reception at the hotel for your return to the city of Tuxtla Gutiérrez. o Estimated time of the trip: 12 hours. o Overnight hotel in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
- What Is Included- Reception airport or bus station in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
- 6 days of touristic tours in group service, sharing tours with other people.
- 3 nights accommodation in San Cristóbal de Las Casas (Choose hotel category)
- 2 nights accommodation in Palenque (Choose hotel category)
- 1 night lodging in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Choose hotel category)
- Reception in hotels for tourist tours
- 3 American breakfast in hotels (except in 2 star category)
- 2 american breakfasts en route
- Tickets to all tourist sites
- Boat for travel inside the Sumidero Canyon
- Boat on the Usumacinta River to reach Yaxchilán
- Transportation of Lacandones to reach Bonampak
- Transfer to the city of Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- Comprehensive coverage insurance in case of accident on board
- Experienced driver
- What Is Not Included- Flights
- Foods not specified
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your flight information.