The tourist destinations of the country offer the visitor to enjoy a diversity of attractions and combine archeology, history, ecotourism, community tourism, landscape, sports and others.
The territory where Guatemala is currently located is part of Mesoamerica and the Mayan and Olmec cultures were developed along with the neighboring countries. After the conquest of America, Guatemala became part of the Viceroyalty of New Spain as a General Captaincy.
- What Will You DoDAY 1 GUATEMALA
Welcome at Guatemala City airport. Assistance and transfer to hotel for accommodation.
DAY 2 GUATEMALA-ANTIGUA
After breakfast, enjoy a tour of Guatemala City: the National Palace, Metropolitan Cathedral, Central Plaza, commercial and residential areas. At noon continue with a one hour drive to Antigua Guatemala .Lunch (on your account) at local restaurant upon arrival. In the afternoon visit among others, the Main Plaza, Cathedral, Captains Palace, San Francisco and Capuchinas Church. Accommodation in an Hotel in Antigua.
DAY 3 THURSDAY/SUNDAY ANTIGUA-CHICHICASTENANGO-PANAJACHEL
Early departure to the city of Chichicastenango, famous for its open air market full of color, tradition and mysticism. Free time for shopping and to visit the surroundings. We continue to the nearby town of Panajachel where we can admire one of the most beautiful lakes in the world, Lake Atitlán, free time for lunch (on your account) and walk along the Bohemia street Santander.
Accommodation in Panajachel, we will recommend one of the many restaurants for dinner and to enjoy nightlife in "Pana".
DAY 4 SANTIAGO-GUATEMALA
Short walk to the public docks. Sail over Atitlan’s lake with the breathtaking view of three volcanoes, visit the picturesque town of Santiago and its colorful market and church. Return to Panajachel for lunch (on your account), and late afternoon transfer to Guatemala City for accommodation.
DAY 05 GUATEMALA Free day for personal activities. Accommodation.
DAY 06 GUATEMALA At the indicated time transfer to the International Airport La Aurora, to take your flight back home.
Thanks for your visit!
END OF SERVICES
(NOTE): THE ORDER OF THE TOURS MAY VARY FROM DAY ARRIVAL
- What Is Included- OPERATES: MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY AND FRIDAY
- Min. 2 Pax
- 3 nights in Guatemala City
- 1 night in antigua Guatemala
- 1 night in panajachel
- 5 breakfasts
- Arrivals transfer
- Half day city tour
- Half day Antigua tour
- Chichicastenago´s market and Atitlan´s lake one day tour
- Boat ride to Santiago Atitlan
- The transfers are performed with the hotel shuttle, except the Arrivals transfer
- What Is Not Included- Doesn´t include what isn´t specified
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your flight information.