Chichén Itzá It is a habitat for the largest flock of flamingos in Mexico. In addition, we have identified 395 different bird species in ría Lagartos biosphere reserve, boat ride (2-2:30 hrs in duration) for the mangroves on the estuary of the reserve to observe flamingos, other species of birds and crocodiles. This trip also includes visits to areas of food, Mayan bath (white mud) and a dip at the beach, After lunch we’ll continue towards Las Coloradas Beach, known for its concentration of salt and microorganisms make the waters of here wrinkles a peculiar pink tone giving visitors a great show Chichén Itzá. Discover this magical place hidden in the jungle where you can view the stunning pyramid of Kukulkan.
We’ll explore this historical sanctuary, home to Mayan and Toltec architecture, well before the tourist crowds arrive,Among its most important buildings include: the Pyramid of Kukulkan, the ball game stadium, the observatory, the convent of the nuns and the cenote. Next we’ll continue to the Mayan Village of Izamal, also known as “the city of the three cultures”, since it combines the traits of its pre-Hispanic past, the colonial period and the current era. From here we’ll journey to Merida, the capital of Yucatan, to enjoy a tour of the historic center. Explore the Paseo de Montejo, where you will find a series of beautiful villas and palaces built by planters in the 19th century
Day4:Mérida – Uxmal – Sotuta de Peón.Uxmal and visit this impressive archaeological site, which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.We will enjoy this wonderful hacienda built at the end of the 19th century in Tecoh, Yucatán, where the system can still be manufactured and the production process explained,The tour ends with a ride in a cart, a mule crossing the sisal plantations followed by a swim in a cenote.
Valladolid magical town founded in 1543, which was the first city conquered by the Spaniards. We’ll take a tour of the town and visit the Casa de Los Venados (Mexican folk art museum).
- What Will You DoDay 1: Transfer from the Cancun International Airport to the hotel. Overnight.
Day 2: Cancún - Riviera Maya - Rio Lagartos - Las Coloradas beach - Chichén Itzá: We will start with this adventure with a visit Rio Lagartos,Mayan bath (white mud).After lunch we'll continue towards Las Coloradas Beach, Lastly, we'll head to our hotel near Chichén Itzá.
Day 3: Chichen itza - X-Cajum Cenote - Izamal - Merida: This day we start at 09:00am in an enigmatic place full of culture, one of the most important archaeological sites of the Mayans.
Day 4: Mérida - Uxmal - Sotuta de Peón: We'll have an early departure today as we travel to Uxmal and visit this impressive archaeological site. We'll continue on our way to Hacienda Sotuta de Peón.
Day 5: Sotuta de Peón - Valladolid - Cancún: Departure at 8:00am to Cancún.On the way we will make a stop in the picturesque city of Valladolid.
Day 6: Cancun Departure
- What Is Included- Arrival and departure transfers (Airport - Hotel - Airport)
- 2 night accommodation at the Hotel KRYSTAL Cancun Or Similar
- 1 night of lodging at the Oka'an Hotel
- 1 night of lodging at the Hotel Hacienda Sotuta de Peón
- 1 night of lodging at the Casa del Balam Hotel in Mérida
- Certified bilingual guide in Spanish and English
- Food: 3 breakfasts, 4 meals and 3 dinners
- What Is Not Included- Personal expenses
- Beverages and food not specified in the program
- Gratuities (optional)
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your flight information.