In Huasteca Potosina invite you to observe the green and blue tones captured in the jungle, rivers and waterfalls; listen to the song of the multicolored birds; and experience the Huasteca cultural diversity.
The boom in recent years of ecotourism has been due to several causes, among them, mainly to the fact that it is cheaper than any other type of tourism. An element that has led many people, taking into account the situation of global economic crisis that is living, bet on him to enjoy a vacation without having to make a significant monetary outlay.
But it is not the only advantage of that, there are also others such as the following:
It allows to discover natural and rural corners of great value and beauty.
Give the opportunity to live in full contact with nature and, therefore, away from the bustle and pollution of large cities.
It is ideal to relax and rest.
It makes tourists who bet on it can perform a host of outdoor activities such as hiking trails, horseback riding, climbing …
And all this without forgetting that ecotourism gives the possibility that small groups of rural populations can boost their economy and make money to maintain and care for their environment, both environmental and architectural ethnographic.
- What Will You DoDay 1: vXilitla - Sótano de las Huahuas
Day 2: Circuit tour waterfalls
Day 3: Tamul waterfall tour and water cave
Day 4: Puente de Dios and waterfalls of Tamasopo tour
Day 5: Archaeological zone de Tamtoc- Birth of thermal waters
Day 6: Nacimiento de Huichihuayan and Birth of water of Tambaque
*The schedules are approximate and depend on the weather conditions as well as the traffic on the roads.
- What Is Included- 6 Guided Ecotourism Excursions
- 5 Nights of Lodging in Selected Hosting
- 5 Breakfasts in Hospedaje
- Complete meals
- Entrances to the sites
- Equipment necessary for excursions
- Professional and specialized guides
- 6 energy snacks during each trip
- Medical expenses insurance (it is essential to fill out the Registration Questionnaire)
- Local Transportation to activities (from Valles City)
- What Is Not Included- Dinners
- Towel service to get out of the Hotel
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional services
- Transfers to or from the place of origin
- What is not mentioned in the list of included