Select this tour and enjoy Baku, where East and West blend as seamlessly or as chaotically, Gobustan with its amazing rock art museum, modern and ancient Tbilisi with its picturesque architecture and an ever-lively arts, Signagi known for its hospitality, smiling faces and plentiful selection of wines, UNESCO word heritage site in Mtskheta and breathtaking views on the Great Caucasus mountais from Gergeti Holly Trinity church(XIV century) in Stepantsminda.
Every citizen of Baku, Tbilisi, Sighnaghi, and Batumi believes that there is no other place in the world better or more beautiful than their hometowns…
Day 1: – Arrival to Baku – Baku city tour
This tour will starts after check in, at 13:30 from the hotel.
Start exploring Baku. Panorama of the city presented to the height of the mountainous part of a television tower clearly gives an idea of the contrasts and the extent of Baku, the horseshoe bay of Baku. The city is shaped like an amphitheater, descending down to the Caspian Sea. Tour covers the central part of the city showing the most interesting historical and architectural sites. Visiting of “Old Town” or “Inner City”. The territory of “Inner City” – 22 hectares, which represents a small fraction of the total area of Baku (44,000 hectares). Maiden Tower (XII century), Palace of Shirvanshakhs (XV century), Castle Synyk Gala, Caravan Saray, Juma Mosque – this is not a complete list of attractions of the old Baku.
Mini-cruise on the Caspian Sea (depend on weather conditions Boat trip can be canceled)
Dinner in restaurant. Night Baku tour by bus. Overnight in Hotel
Day 2: – Gobustan – Atashgah
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel. Tour to “Gobustan Excursion on historical-art reserve “Gobustan”, where rock paintings have perfectly remained, barrows and housing objects dated from X-XIII millennial BC to the Middle Ages. There are certificates of inhabitants of region of an epoch of the Stone Age and the subsequent periods in “Gobustan” – Rock drawings, person parking, gravestone monuments, are concentrated there.
Lunch in restaurant
Visiting of Temple of Zoroastrians – “Atashgah”. Temple of Zoroastrians – an ancient religious structure built in place of natural gas output. Was rebuilt in the 18th century. In the former cells, where pilgrims from around the world are now museum, containing many unique original exhibits. Region of Azerbaijan, located on the Apsheron peninsula called Apsheron.
Transfer to the airport.
Meeting in the airport and transfer to the hotel. Dinner in the local restaurant, tasting Georgian dishes and wine. Spend the night in Tbilisi.
Day 3: Full day sightseeing tour of Tbilisi / night in Tbilisi
You will go on a tour of Tbilisi, a walk through the old town, you can visit Metekhi Church (12 – 13th centuries); district sulfur baths, Sioni Cathedral (7th – 19 th centuries) Narikala Fortress (4th c); Anchishati basilica and bell tower (6th – 18th centuries); Holy Trinity Cathedral – 2004. After that, visit Vinounderground and taste tragitional Georgian (organic) wines. Night: at the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 4: Tbilisi Sighnaghi – Kvareli – Tbilisi (Winery visits and wine tasting)
In the morning, you will set off to the very East of Georgia to the lovely city of Signaxi. The most romantic city of Georgia is famous for its old Georgian architectural style, amazing views on Alazani valley and the longest castle wall. Having a stroll along narrow streets of the city, you will visit the winery of “Pheasant tears”. Here they will offer you the best organic wines. After that, you will go down to Alazani valley and reach the wine village of Kvareli. Here there is a unique winery of Khareba – the wine tunnel in the rock. After this you will visit the “Twin’s winery” which is famous for its wine museum. Here you will also try wining and having an excursion in the museum. In the evening return to Tbilisi. Night: at the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 5: Mtskheta, Uplistsikhe
After breakfast travel to old capital city Mtskheta and visit UNESCO sites: Svetitskhoveli cathedral (XI century) and Jvari monastery on the top of the hill with amazing view on the city Mtskheta. After travel to Uplistsikhe cave-city (II-I millennium BC), on the famous silk road important cultural center till XIII century AD. On the way to Uplistsikhe you can visit also museum of Josef Stalin in city Gori. Dinner in traditional restaurant and back to Tbilisi.
Night: in Tbilisi at hotel
Day6: Ananuri, Stepantsminda
After the breakfast, travel to Caucasus Mountains. On the way you can visit Ananuri fortress (XVII century), with stunning view on the Jinvali reservoir around mountains. Till the Stepantsminda you will enjoy by the road in mountains and you will have a stop to take a pictures. In Stepantsminda you will visit Gergeti Holly Trinity church(XIV century) and you will be surprise by breathtaking view on the Great Caucasus mountais, church located top on the hill 2200 m. above the sea level. Dinner in traditional restaurant and back to Tbilisi.
Night: in Tbilisi at hotel
Day 7: Departure
Check out at 12:00
Our driver will tranfer you to Tbilisi International Airport at 12:00 – 14:00, if you need
- What Will You Do- Tbilisi - city with multifaceted culture. Walking the streets of Tbilisi you discover the many galleries, shops and various varnishes, try fresh bread, enjoy a glass of wine at a small cafe in the lengthwise narrow streets of the old City Centerand listen to local musicians who convey the spirit of this amazing city.
- Sighnaghi is a city known for its hospitality, smiling faces and plentiful selection of wines and an amazing kitchen.Wooden balconies and beautiful homes overlooking the narrow streets create an unforgettable image. Sighnaghi is called the city of love. Kvareli with famous wineries and beautiful archictural monuments.
- Old capital of Georgia with UNESCO world heritage sites Jvari Monastery and Svetitskoveli Cathedral, Uplistikhe Cave Town and Stepantsminda with breathtaking views on the Great Caucasus mountais from Gergeti Holly Trinity church(XIV century).
- What To Expect- Discover world’s oldest countries Georgia and Azerbaijan just in one tour.
- Baku city sightseeng tour, old Baku and modern city
- Enjoy boat trip in Baku Bay
- Visit Gobustan National Reserve and Temple of Zoroastrians Atashgah
- Tbilisi city sightseeng tour
- Visit UNESCO world heritage sites in Mtskheta and Cave Town Uplistsikhe (1st milenium B.C.)
- Discover breathtaking views on the Great Caucasus mountais from Gergeti Holly Trinity church(XIV century)
- What Is Included- Transportation by comfortable air-conditioned minivan, minibus or bus
- Flight ticket Baku – Tbilisi
- Twin room accommodation at Azkot Hotel or Diplomat Hotel, Astoria Tbilisi Hotel or Gallery Palace or Laerton Hotel
- Half board catering service, breakfasts at the hotel and dinners at the best local restaurants
- English speaking guide service whole the tour
- Entrance fees and local guides, and 1 bottles of mineral water without gas per person per day
- What Is Not Included- Any international flights
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Alcoholic beverages
- Service except described