The territory where Guatemala is currently located is part of Mesoamerica and the Mayan and Olmec cultures were developed along with the neighboring countries. After the conquest of America, Guatemala became part of the Viceroyalty of New Spain as a General Captaincy.
The tourist destinations of the country offer the visitor to enjoy a diversity of attractions and combine archeology, history, ecotourism, community tourism, landscape, sports and others.
- What Will You DoDay 1: GUATEMALA: Welcome at Guatemala City airport. Assistance and transfer to hotel for accommodation.
Day 2: GUATEMALA-ANTIGUA: After breakfast, enjoy a tour of Guatemala City, the National Palace, Metropolitan Cathedral, and Central Plaza, commercial and residential areas. At noon continue with a one hour drive to Antigua Guatemala .Lunch (on your account) at local restaurant upon arrival. In the afternoon visit among others, the Main Plaza, Cathedral, Captains Palace, San Francisco and Capuchinas Church. Accommodation in Hotel in Antigua.
Day 3: THURSDAY/SUNDAY ANTIGUA-CHICHICASTENANGO-PANAJACHEL: Early departure to the city of Chichicastenango, famous for its open air market full of color, tradition and mysticism. Free time for shopping and to visit the surroundings. We continue to the nearby town of Panajachel where we can admire one of the most beautiful lakes in the world, Lake Atitlán, free time for lunch (on your account) and walk along the Bohemia street Santander.
Accommodation in Panajachel, we will recommend one of the many restaurants for dinner and to enjoy nightlife in "Pana".
DAY 4: SANTIAGO-GUATEMALA: Short walk to the public docks. Sail over Atitlan’s lake with the breathtaking view of three volcanoes, visit the picturesque town of Santiago and its colorful market and church. Return to Panajachel for lunch (on your account), and late afternoon transfer to Guatemala City for accommodation.
Day 5: GUATEMALA/FLORES/TIKAL: Early transfer to the airport to board your flight to Flores, Petén. On arrival at Santa Elena airport, our representative will bring you to the archeological site of Tikal. Visit the main Plaza, the central and northern Acropolis, Lost World and Temple IV, from where you will observe the majesty of the city and the emerald green jungle. Lunch at the Park. After lunch visit the museum where you can appreciate exhibits of ceramics and jade found in the Mayan tombs. Transfer to your hotel in Flores.
Day 06: FLORES-YAXHA GUATEMALA: After Breakfast, visit of the place where the famous program "Survivor" took place. The archaeological site itself is a jewel of the Mayan culture, beautifully preserved routes lead us to the nine acropolis and five hundred structures. From the top of a temple you can admire the view of the Yaxha lagoon and the three islands of Cante, Paxte and Topoxte. Enjoy your lunch and return to Flores.
In the afternoon transfer to Flores Airport to board your flight to Guatemala. Upon arrival transfer with hotel’s shuttle. Accommodation in Guatemala City.
Day 07: GUATEMALA: Transfer to the Airport to board flight back home.
- What Is Included- 3 nights in guatemala city
- 1 night in antigua
- 1 night at panajachel
- 1 night in peten flores
- 6 breakfasts
- Arrival transfer
- Half day tour Guatemala city
- Half day tour Antigua Guatemala
- Full day tour Chichicastenango’s market and Atitlan’s lake
- Boat tour to Santiago Atitlan
- Tikal’s ruins tour
- Yaxha’s ruins tour
- The transfers are performed with the hotel shuttle, except the arrival transfer
** transfers for Tikal tour hotel / airport / hotel
- Cronwe plaza or Tikal futura transfers to tag or Avianca (shuttle of courtesy)
- Stofella transfer to airport, tag or avianca us $ 09.00 one way
- Vista real transfer to Avianca (shuttle of courtesy) transfer to tag us $ 10.00 one way
- Camino real Guatemala transfer to Avianca (shuttle of courtesy) transfer to tag us $ 25.00 one way
- What Is Not Included- Doesn't include what isn't specified
- TransfersPlease be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching, the staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will adress the transportation.
To pick them up at the airport, you need to provide your flight information.