DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT THE AIRPORT.
Representative of Sirikwa Travel will meet you at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) and escort you to tonight’s accommodations in Moshi. As local Tanzania’s our guides know the country with unrivaled familiarity, so you’ll be in good hands from the moment you land to the moment you leave.
Meal Plan: Bed& Breakfast
Dinner & Overnight: Salinero Hotel
DAY 2: TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK.
After your breakfast at the lodge/hotel at Arusha you will be picked by your tour guide and transferred to Tarangire National Park. You will be welcomed by the ancient and gigantic Baobab trees, which make even animals like the giraffe look tiny. The game drive goes on till about late afternoon and includes a small stop for a picnic lunch. The 3,000 Sq Kms Park gets its name from the Tarangire River that flows through it. The river attracts a lot of diverse animals and you should be able to spot a lot of elephants, giraffe, lions, antelopes and zebra. The Tarangire National Park has the highest concentration of elephants, which offers a unique chance for you to observe interactions between elephant families. After your tour around the park, you will be transferred to the Lodge/Camp for your overnight stay.
DAY 3: NGORONGORO CRATER – SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK.
After early breakfast at the lodge/camp, will drive to Ngorongoro gate and will descend over 600 meters into the crater to view wildlife for a half day’s safari tour. Supported by a year round water supply and fodder, the Ngorongoro National Park supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is its dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. We will visit Lake Magadi, a large but shallow alkaline lake in the southwestern corner, which is one of the main features of the crater. A large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds can usually been seen here. After your tour around at the Ngorongoro Crater, you will be transferred to Serengeti National Park for your overnight stay at the Lodge/Camp.
DAY 4: FULL DAY AT SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK.
After the breakfast, you will do a full game viewing drive along the Sogore River Circuit, which loops into the plains south of the Seronera River, and which is good for possible lion, Thomson gazelle, topi, ostrich and cheetah sightings. The visitor’s center not far from the Serengeti Seronera Lodge and public campsites is well worth a visit after the morning’s game drive. This nicely designed center, offers some interesting wildlife displays as well as a gift shop selling information leaflets and maps of the area. The center also has a shop where cold drinks and snacks can be purchased, as well as a picnic area and information trail up and around a nearby kopje. You will enjoy a relaxed picnic lunch at the center in the shade of the giant acacia trees.
In the afternoon, you will drive along the Kopjes Circuit, which goes anti-clockwise around the Maasai Kopjes, which usually attract a number of lion and some formidably large cobras. Kopjes are weathered granite outcrops, scattered around the plains, most of which are miniature ecosystems, providing shade and drinking water in pools left in the rock after the rains. This makes the kopjes particularly good for spotting wildlife in the dry seasons – including lions, which like to lie in wait for animals coming to drink!
Be one of only a few fortunate people to glide in a Hot Air Balloon over the Serengeti Plains (available at supplementary cost by pre-arrangement). Floating silently above the awakening bush, while spotting wildlife and enjoying the amazing scenery of Africa, across rivers and over numerous small villages. After your tour around the park, you will be taken back to the Lodge/Camp for your overnight stay.
DAY 5: FULL DAY AT SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK.
After morning breakfast at the camp/Lodge, will start a game drive till afternoon then we shall drive back to the camp for the hot lunch then having little rest. From 4:00pm, we shall start the evening game drive till 6:00pm.
DAY 6: HALF DAY GAME DRIVE – MOSHI
After early breakfast at the lodge, we will start driving out of Serengeti while doing a game on route driving back to Moshi and you will dropped at your Hotel in Moshi in the evening.
Dinner & Overnight: Salinero Hotel
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
DAY 7: DEPARTURE
You will be picked up from the hotel and be transferred to the airport to catch up your flight back home.
- What To ExpectThis unforgettable Tanzanian safari journey will take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game in Africa. Here you will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife – inside a self-contained world teeming with animals. The tour will further take you to the Serengeti National Park, into the heart of wild Africa, a massive wilderness of 14500 square km, where every day brings a new landscape and a new adventure. You will visit the Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment
- What Is Included- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges
- Private safari guide
- Extended Toyota Land Cruiser Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and Moshi.
- All entrance Park fees
- Ngorongoro Crater fees
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- All meals while on safari.
- One night Hotel accommodation in Moshi/Arusha.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- What Is Not Included- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 570 per person etc.)
- Gratuities and any items of personal nature(Recommended $30 per day sharing)