We will leave Lisbon towards Queluz to visit the Queluz National Palace.
Travel through the Sintra mountain range for the visit to the Pena Palace.
Walk in the center of the village of Sintra and taste its regional pastries.
Visit to the National Palace of Sintra.
Travel to Cabo da Roca (most western point of continental Europe) with fantastic views of the Atlantic ocean.
Visit Boca do Inferno, a place of unique beauty formed by maritime erosion.
Stroll in the village of Cascais to observe its beautiful bay and unique features.
Return to Lisbon by the sea shore with fantastic views of the sea and beaches.
- What Will You Do- Queluz National Palace.
- Sintra historic center.
- National Palace of Sintra.
- Pena Palace.
- Roca Cape.
- Boca do Inferno (Hell's Mouth).
- Local pastries.
- Beaches and views of the ocean.
- What To Expect- A friendly private tour of about 8 hours in a comfortable 4x4 vehicle with air conditioned with capacity for 6 guests.
- This tour is for those who want to know the most beautiful places, monuments and views of Sintra.
- We will visit some of the most beautiful palaces of Sintra ,feel the natural charms of Sintra village.
- Visit the Roca Cape, the most western point of Continental Europe.
- We will see the most and the best of Sintra possible in a day tour.
- We can adapt the tour according to your tastes, so we can suggest and show you the best that Sintra has to offer.
- What Is Included- Hotel, Hostel or apartment pickup and drop-off in the indicated areas.
- Local Swipe Sintra expert driver.
- Transport by air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle.
- Wi-Fi on board.
- Complimentary bottle of water.
- Accident and liability insurance.
- What Is Not Included- Lunch.
- Food and Drinks not mentioned.
- Other extras not mentioned.
- TransfersCost free Hotel, Hostel or Apartment pick up and drop off in the following areas:
- Lisbon city area.
- Sintra, Cascais and Oeiras area.
- Lisbon South Bank in Almada and Costa Caparica area.