We will leave Lisbon and travel through the Sintra mountain range for the Visit to the Pena Palace.
Walk in the center of the village of Sintra and taste its regional pastries.
View the National Palace of Sintra and Quinta da Regaleira.
Go off road near the beach to some amazing views over the ocean.
Travel to Cabo da Roca (most western point of continental Europe) with fantastic views of the Atlantic ocean.
Visit Boca do Inferno, a place of unique beauty formed by maritime erosion.
Stroll in the village of Cascais to observe its beautiful bay and unique features.
Return to Lisbon by the sea shore with fantastic views of the sea and beaches.
- What Will You Do- Off road paths with 4x4.
- Sintra historic center.
- National Palace of Sintra and Quinta da Regaleira.
- Pena Palace.
- Roca Cape.
- Boca do Inferno (Hell's Mouth).
- Local pastries.
- Beaches and views of the ocean.
- What To Expect- A friendly private tour of about 8 hours in a 4x4 vehicle with capacity for 6 guests.
- Go through some off road paths to some places that not everyone knows.
- We will visit some of the most beautiful palaces of Sintra , feel the natural charms of Sintra village.
- Visit Cascais Bay with the beach and the charming village.
- Visit the Roca Cape, the most western point of Continental Europe.
- We will see the most and the best of Sintra possible in a day tour.
- We can adapt the tour according to your tastes, so we can suggest and show you the best that Sintra has to offer.
- What Is Included- Hotel, Hostel or apartment pickup and drop-off in the indicated areas.
- Local Sintra Expert Driver.
- Transport by 4x4 vehicle.
- Wi-Fi on board.
- Accident and liability insurance.
- What Is Not Included- Lunch.
- Food and Drinks not mentioned.
- Other extras not mentioned.
- TransfersCost free Hotel, Hostel or Apartment pick up and drop off in the following areas:
- Lisbon city area.
- Sintra, Cascais and Oeiras area.
- Lisbon South Bank in Almada and Costa Caparica area.