Enjoy a private experience to live the best of Indian heritage with a Walking tour in Agra with a spiritual yoga.
We offer you to learn yoga and meditation with yoga instructor covering Asana, Dhyana, Pranayam techniques, while facing the Taj Mahal to keep yourself rejuvenating, healthy and fit.
The city walking tour will cover the Taj mahal and a visit to the Agra Fort and the Old Agra markets (includes Marble inlay work) etc.
The tour starts and ends in the city of Delhi.
- What Will You Do06:00hrs (Spiritual Yoga facing the Taj Mahal)
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel in Agra and then proceed for Yoga Class (02hrs)- You can have a unique Yoga and meditation experience at a location which is in front of the Taj Mahal with the yoga instructor. This is not only a way to keep oneself healthy and fit, but also a way of life. This session covers basic Asana, Dhyana & Pranayam to stay rejuvenated, healthy, and fit at lush green mound about 150 meters away, facing the Taj Mahal.
10:00hrs (Visit Taj Mahal)
After learning yoga you would head to the hotel for breakfast. After refreshment and change visit the Taj Mahal with your tour guide. From the tour guide, you would learn the romantic stories of Shahjahan and Mumtaj.
Head to taste the true Indian flavor in a multi-cuisine Indian restaurant
14:00hrs (Visit Local Bazaar)
The city of Agra is famous for marble inlay work and other local crafts so if you want to look for any souvenir you can visit local Agra Bazaars.
15:00hrs (Visit Agra Fort)
After that move to visit another famous UNESCO World Heritage Site, the ‘Agra Fort’ or popularly known as ‘Red Fort’. Moreover, experience the peace-loving and brace ambiance of the place where the king and queen rest in peace perpetually.
after facing the splendiferous beauty of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
Then, head back to the hotel of your desired location anywhere in Agra.
- What Is Included- Pick-up and drop from anywhere in Agra
- Assistance on arrival and departure
- 2-hour Yoga session with Yoga instructor
- Private tour guide
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas if needed
- What Is Not Included- Any other meals and additional services
- Gratuities to driver and guide
- Camera Fee at Monuments
- The items not shown in the inclusion part
- Know Before You Go- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- Private Exclusive Taj Mahal & Agra Fort City Tour is a private tour/activity. Only your group can participate