The beginning of our tour will take place at pick up point that we arrange by phone after your booking.
Then we will start a trip to the Alentejo that extends through the plains of the region, marked by the heat.
Our first stop is “Reguengos de Monsaraz” where we will visit the famous wine cellars of the Esporão in an area that has been producing wines since the Bronze Age. “Reguengos” or “Vidigueira” are names of lands and wines with long tradition.
After a visit to the premises, we will finish with a wine tasting.
Returning to the road we will go to Évora, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where we stop for having lunch and to make a small visit by foot through the city.
After this stop, we leave the city to visit the “Eugénio de Almeida Foundation” where the famous wines of the Famous “Cartuxa” and “Pera Manca” are produced. After a guided visit to their cellars, we will make a wine tasting to relax and to prepare ourselves for our return to the starting point.
This tour lasts 6 hours and lunch and tickets at the places to visit are not included.
- What Will You Do- Reguengos de Monseraz (Wines of Esporão).
- Eugénio de Almeida (EA).
- Quinta da Cartuxa / Pera Manca.
- What To ExpectObservation of beautiful Alentejo landscapes, good gastronomy, visit to the wineries of the most renowned Alentejo wines, sympathy, confidence, professionalism.
- What Is Included- Transportation of passengers from the Hotel or place of reference to the places of visit.
- Tourist information/guide included.
- What Is Not Included- Tickets for monuments.
- TransfersPick up and drop off at the Hotel is included.
We will contact you after booking to arrange picking locations and time.