The favorite choice of those who want to spend a different day. This tour gives you the opportunity to know and explore the wonders of the Algarve coast, in a private environment, accompanied by friends or family.
Your trip will start in the prestigious marina of Albufeira, you will enjoy a luxury cruise towards the West side passing through all the stunning caves and cliffs of the Algarve coast, until we reach the ex-libris wich is the famous cave of Benagil.
We always try to get close as possible to the caves or if the sea conditions allow it to enter some. We also try to make some stops so that you can enjoy our wonderful waters or simply relax in the sun with a nice glass of champagne or a nice glass of wine.
Also take advantage of all the knowledge of our professional staff, chosen strictly to satisfy your wishes so that your trip becomes even more memorable.
You can choose to have lunch on board our yacht, served by a professional catering company or choose one of the beach restaurants and enjoy our beautiful regional cuisine. (Catering or Restaurant service not included in the initial price).
Our trips are strictly planned to satisfy all your needs and are only limited by your imagination.
A private tour of 7 hours, designed for you and to you, with all the comfort and safety.
Come and Discover “Algarve the Most Famous Secret in Europe”.
- What Is Included- Professional skipper and crew
- A welcome drink, 2 bottles of wine (white or rosé) water, 2 juices per person
- Snacks (Portuguese charcuterie, cheeses and fruits)
- You may bring your own food onboard if you want to
- What Is Not Included- Other drinks (available on board for an extra cost)
- The use of the interior of the yacht is subject to an extra charge of € 50, as cleaning fee (except the bathroom)
- Know Before You Go- The Yacht has a maximum capacity of 10 passengers
- The visit to the caves is limited by the size of the yacht and the stop for bathing is conditioned by the state of the sea and climate
- It’s not allowed to take your own drinks onboard
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. The consumption of alcohol to children under 18 is prohibited
- The company is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal objects that occurred during the activity
- The holder of the reserve is responsible for damages inflicted by himself or his group, deliberately or through negligence, on the vessel or crew, and is responsible for the payment of damages arising therefrom