A two-hour activity that brings together two unforgettable experiences along the Algarve coast, the observation of cetaceans (dolphins) and a visit to the most stunning caves and other rock formations in the region.
The waters of the Algarve coast are the crossing point for different species, especially whales, sharks, turtles, sea birds and mainly cetaceans (dolphins). The most commonly seen species are the “short-finned” dolphin (Delphinus Delphis) and the “common bottle-bottlenose dolphin” (Tursiops Truncatus), which can reach up to 4 meters in length and live up to 45 years. years old.
During this cruise you will be able to see these fun and friendly animals (you can see any cetaceans), as well as for the rest of the itinerary you can marvel at the caves and rock formations that make the south coast of Portugal one of them. of the most beautiful in the world.
This activity is part of the Albufeira Marina and is carried out by a Belize Third party catamaran that can reach 30 miles per hour, the first in the Algarve with these characteristics, built specifically for whale and dolphin watching.
Terms & Conditions:
– Check-in must be made up to 30 minutes before the activity, at our meeting point in the Marina of Albufeira.
– The activity is forbidden to children under 3 years.
– It is forbidden to bring food and drink on board.
– Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
– The company reserves the right to use the AlgarExperience or Enjoy The Sea craft in case the Third Belize is unavailable.
– The company is not liable for material damages of personal property during the experience, so we advise that you ensure their adequate protection.
From May to October, if you do not see dolphins, there is no refund, but you can rebook this experience free of charge or use its value as a credit for another experience, except for Parachute and Fishing activities.
a) If you wish to cancel your reservation, you must do so up to 48 hours in advance of the experience. Canceling within the 48 hour period does not grant a refund, except when submitting a medical certificate.
b) In the event that the company cancels its experience due to maritime-atmospheric conditions or unforeseen circumstances, an alternative date will be offered. If this change is not possible, a full refund will be made.
- What Will You Do- 2-hour dolphin watching and cave boat tour from Albufeira
- Observe pods of bottlenose dolphins in their natural environment
- Marvel at the secluded beaches and sandstone rock formations on the coast of The Algarve
- What Is Included- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Free pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points (Albufeira area only) please contact the company to book the transport.