Our initial journey will take us along the western Costa del Sol to arrive on time at the Port of Tarifa. There you will greet our qualified guide who will accompany us during the whole tour. We will take the Fast Ferry at the specified time, for a 50-minute crossing that will end at the Port of Tánger Ville.
We will begin our discovery of this city that serves as a meeting point between Europe and Africa, informed at all times by a multilingual local guide.
Tanger, forged by multiple cultures and civilizations who throughout history have settled here. Many artists, such as Matisse, Delacroix, Paul Bowles, Truman Capote, among others, have also succumbed to its charm. Our trip will take us by coach on a carefully designed route along the Promenade up to Villa Harris, in the Malabata area, which was built in the Moorish style by Walter Burton Harris, a special correspondent from The Times. There are luxury hotels, shopping centres, restaurants, and the Hotel & Casino in this area.
We will make a short stop to take photos with the camels, before moving on to Cape Spartel, on the Atlantic Coast of Africa, at the entrance to the Strait of Gibraltar.
We will visit the Caves of Hercules, with two openings, one to land and one to sea, known as “The Map of Africa”.
Our trip will continue through different districts, passing by the Mohammed V Mosque, the Royal Palace, the Mendoub Palace (formerly owned by Malcolm Forbes, the multi-millionaire), etc.
We will finally arrive at the Kasbah, the highest point in the Medina. This area houses the Dar el Makhzen, Bit el Mâl, etc. From the Bab El Bhar, or “sea gate”, we can enjoy magnificent views of the Strait of Gibraltar.
We will then stop for a traditional lunch at a typical restaurant.
After lunch, we will walk down through the Medina, this mass of narrow streets and tiny squares, until we come to the Petit Socco, where we will visit a Centre for Moroccan Handicrafts and have some free time to perhaps have a glass of Moroccan tea on a lively terrace, or have a look at the traditional shops in this area.
At the previously agreed time, we will return to the port. We will take the Fast Ferry heading for Tarifa, to then return to the original departure points.
- What Will You Do- Benefit from a short and quick collection of travelers.
- Explore the city of Tangier on this full-day excursion from Tarifa and discover its most charming spots.
- Travel by fast ferry on a round-trip ticket between Spain and Morocco.
- Spend 6 hours in Tangier visiting the most interesting places in the city.
- Visit the Caves of Hercules on the Atlantic coast.
- Enjoy a traditional Moroccan lunch.
- What Is Included- Qualified escort guide
- Qualified multilingual local guide
- Transport from Málaga City, Torremolinos, Benalmádena y Fuengirola ( 4 STOPS )
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points ( Option from Málaga )
- Fast Ferry Tarifa – Tánger / Tánger – Tarifa
- Admission and guided tour of Caves of Hercules
- Walk through Medina
- Traditional Moroccan lunch (no beverages included )
- Motorway tolls (where applicable)
- Civil Liability Insurance
- What Is Not Included- Drinks
- Transfers- Transport from Málaga City, Torremolinos, Benalmádena y Fuengirola ( 4 STOPS ).
- Please note that the pick-up point stated on your voucher is our official meeting point in Tarifa. If you don't get in contact with us, we assume that you will be there. If you would like to be picked up from another pick-up point, please get in contact with us after booking.