Your trip begins at the Port of Tarifa. Where you’ll take the fast ferry at the specified time, for a 50-minute crossing that will end at the Port of Tangier Ville. You will begin your discovery of this city that serves as a meeting point between Europe and Africa, forged by multiple cultures and civilizations who throughout history have settled here.
You will make a short stop to take photos with the camels, before moving on to Cape Spartel, on the Atlantic Coast of Africa, at the entrance to the Strait of Gibraltar. You will visit the Caves of Hercules, with two openings, one to land and one to sea, known as “The Map of Africa”. Your trip will continue through different districts, passing by the Mohammed V Mosque, the Royal Palace, the Mendoub Palace (formerly owned by Malcolm Forbes, the multi-millionaire), etc.
After lunch, You will walk down through the Medina, this mass of narrow streets and tiny squares, until You come to the Petit Socco, where You will visit a Centre for Moroccan Handicrafts and have some free time to perhaps have a glass of Moroccan tea on a lively terrace, or have a look at the traditional shops in this area. At the agreed time, you will return to the port. We will take the Fast Ferry link to Tarifa ending the tour.
- What Will You Do- Spend 6 hours in Tanger visiting most important monuments
- Take the fast ferry from Spain to Tanigiers
- Enjoy a traditional lunch
- Benefit from the services of a local guide
- What Is Included- Qualified multilingual guide
- Admission and guided tour of Caves of Hercules
- Fast ferry ticket
- Traditional Moroccan lunch (no beverages included)
- Walk through Medina
- Civil liability insurance
- What Is Not Included- Transportation to Tarifa