Izamal remains a place of pilgrimage within the Yucatán state, now for the veneration of Roman Catholic saints. Several saints statues at Izamal are said to perform miracles. An early colonial era statue of the Virgin of the Immaculate Conception (“Our Lady of Izamal”) is particularly venerated, and is the Yucatan state’s patron saint.
The tourist stop of the cenotes of Santa Bárbara, where you will enjoy blue and crystalline waters that date back millions of years. To get to the cenotes, you will typically travel in a cart pulled by a horse on rails. In addition, you will enjoy a delicious Yucatecan meal accompanied by a drink.
- What Will You Do- Departure at 09:00 hrs at your hotel.
- Arrival at the Izamal at 10:00 approximately. The guide will buy entry tickets for the whole group (not included).
- Visit for 2 hours with free time.
- Visit with a specialized bilingual guide.
- Visit to Santa Barbara
- Round trip transportation from your hotel.
- Arrive at Merida City at 16:00 approximately
- What Is Included- Transportation
- Driver/Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- What Is Not Included- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Any extra unmentioned
- TransfersWe will pick you up and drop you off in your accommodation in Merida. Please contact us after booking to provide your address.
On the day of the tour, please be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching. The staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will address you to the transportation.