Let us take you to explore the mysterious and breathtaking Angkor Wat, all highlights in the temple and hidden attraction whilst enjoying the scenic drive in our vintage jeep.
Discover the ancient secrets of the Angkor temples by following the spiritual adventure and visit the most iconic temples including Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm, as well as some lesser-known temples. Step back in time as you weave your way through jungle-clad ruins, treading in the footsteps of Hindu holy men, Buddhist rulers, and warrior kings of days gone by. Get off the beaten path and unlock the hidden mysteries of this sacred city by travelling in our classic jeep tour.
- What Will You DoWe start driving in a jeep on a Grand Angkor Wat tour in the morning to explore the most illustrious temple of Ta Prohm with fewer crowds. It is unique in that it has been left largely as it was found – overgrown by jungle trees and vines, with many parts of the temple crumbling to the ground which one of the most picturesque and memorable temples of the Angkor complex.
Next, we’ll drive to the ancient city of Angkor Thom, enter the city through the ancient Gate, an impressive stone gate carved with elephants and four giant faces. From here, continue to Bayon Temple which is located in the exact centre of the Angkor Thom city, known as the “Giant Face Temple”. You’ll have some time to break and enjoy tasty Cambodian snacks and fruits.
We will then head out to the World heritage of Angkor Wat. Following your tour guide and listen to the story of rich history and symbolism of this unique Angkor Kingdom.
Stop at the local restaurant to enjoy a delicious local lunch. After this relaxing setting, we’ll get further off the beaten track through the village around the Angkor complex, stopping off for visiting a local community based-tourism and experience the everyday life of Cambodian.
- What To Expect- Discover the secret gems of Angkor temples
- Experience more than just the view with your entertaining, expert tour guide
- Picturesque the iconic Angkor Wat park in an open-air jeep
- Lunch, snacks, and refreshments will be provided
- Learning the art, culture and history of Angkor temples
- Fun and memorable experience for the whole trip
- What Is Included- Round trip by Vintage Jeep
- Experienced Driver
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Delicious Khmer Lunch
- Water & Soft Drink
- Local snacks & Fruits
- What Is Not Included- $37 for the Angkor Pass
- Know Before You Go- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, sunglasses and pants and shorts must be at least knee length long in order to be permitted entry into the temples
- The roads taken on this tour will be a mix of tarmac and dirt paths throughout Angkor park
- This tour may not be suitable for pregnant women. Consult your doctor before book this tour
- TransfersPlease ready at your hotel lobby 30 minutes before the tour
Tour Start at 08:00AM Daily