We present you the helicopter tour to Annapurna Base camp from queen city Pokhara. Annapurna Base Camp offers you an altitude profile and the best view of the Annapurna Sanctuary a natural amphitheater of enclosed by worlds tallest Himalayas including Annapurna I (8,091 m) and Dhaulagiri I (8167 m). Our ultimate destination remains the majestic Annapurna Base Camp at the altitude of 4200m.
After the half an hour flight from Pokhara airport we reach to Annapurna Base camp where we will see the highest mountains and beautiful hills. On the same time you can see the old Glacier and landscape. On our short and memorable, valuable time we will have a cup of coffee on the height of 4200 m to enjoy the incredible view of mountain.
Around 20 to 30 min landing we fly back to Pokhara Airport to capture the beautiful memory of our one time life achievement.
- What Will You Do06:00 - Wake up and get ready for the adventure.
06:30 - Be picked up from your hotel to the airport which takes around 10/20 minutes drive to reach the airport where you will have a boarding process for Annapurna Base camp and get ready to fly.
07:00 - Fly to Annapurna Base camp to see the Mountains and nature the height of 4200m. There you can enjoy the scenery of High mountains like Dhaulagiri and Annapurna I and many more.
08:00 - After the photo shoot and enjoying the view of the mountains and having a cup of coffee to feel the refreshment, we fly back to Pokhara. You'll have created a lovely memory and reached a lifetime goal!
08:30 - From the airport, the car will take you back to your hotel.
- What To Expect- Go on a helicopter tour
- Have coffee on the height of 4200m
- Good view of Annapurna and other mountains and glaciers
- What Is Included- Hotel pickup and drop off by private car
- National park permit, Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit
- Helicopter Airfare
- Airport Tax
- All service and government taxes
- What Is Not Included- Travel insurance
- Any kind of personal expenses which are not mentioned by the company